ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 student visa refused

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rbm6
Newly Registered

Tier 4 student visa refused

Post by rbm6 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:10 pm

my refusal letter states following;

you have claimed 10 points for funds under appendix c of the immigration rules you are required to provide demonstrate that you are in possession of funds of £7,380 and have held them for the required 28 day period. the statement you have provided is not dated within 31 days your application therefore i refuse you application under paragraph 245zv (c) of the immigration rules.

as my visa has been rejected before this is my second time i applied so i thought the bank statement i was use could still be used this time as well. but they said i need a statement from the application submission date until 31days. i want to apply for adminstrative review but i don' know how to justify my reason and say why they have made a wrong decison. becuase i have a statement which i can show as a proof.

kshahzadi

psw to Tier 4 student visa

Post by kshahzadi » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:59 pm

Hi guys,i have applied tier 4 visa ,does anyone have interview yet,please let me know what type of questions they will ask in interview .please let me know .Thank you

dmp

Re: Tier 4 student visa refused

Post by dmp » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:11 pm

rbm,
Rule 298 clearly says that-
"Personal bank or building society statements covering a consecutive 28 day period ending no more than 31 days before the date of your application." - (T4 Guidance)
So it is not worth for administrative review, I suggest new application with new bank statement may be better option for you.

Best Luck!