ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsorship License suspended

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

say
Newly Registered

Sponsorship License suspended

Post by say » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:32 pm

Hello,

One of my friend is on Tier 2 General VISA and his employers Licences has been suspended last week and his ILR was due next month 14 September 2014.
He is quite upset with his current situation.
In his situation can he apply for ILR on 14 th Sept ?? ( I personally feel it is not possible to apply for ILR ; however thought of posting the query to the experts at this forum and advice him the same ). He had got the Employer's letter last week which is required for ILR application. Is there any way out for him ? Experts please advice....

Regards
SSY

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: Sponsorship License suspended

Post by physicskate » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:25 pm

say wrote:Hello,

One of my friend is on Tier 2 General VISA and his employers Licences has been suspended last week and his ILR was due next month 14 September 2014.
He is quite upset with his current situation.
In his situation can he apply for ILR on 14 th Sept ?? ( I personally feel it is not possible to apply for ILR ; however thought of posting the query to the experts at this forum and advice him the same ). He had got the Employer's letter last week which is required for ILR application. Is there any way out for him ? Experts please advice....

Regards
SSY
Which route to ILR. I think a 10 year route application might be able to be viable.

say
Newly Registered

Post by say » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:32 am

Its Tier 2 General Visa and a 5 year ILR route.

tushar4321
Newly Registered

Post by tushar4321 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:54 am

Hi
He can still apply for ilr under tier2 general as the licence is suspended not revoked and will get his ilr.

say
Newly Registered

Post by say » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:55 pm

Hi tushar, Thanks for the reply. It seems something positive from your reply.
Guru's / Admins your input / experience in this situation would be helpful!

say
Newly Registered

Post by say » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:09 am

Hi All,

Just want to let you know guys if you are in the same situation.
It is not advisable to apply for ILR when the sponsorship license is in suspended mode as the ILR application would be put on HOLD.

SSY