ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hearing!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hinaali52381
Newly Registered

Hearing!!

Post by hinaali52381 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm

Hello everyone

My hearing is in October, and my refusal reason was mainly on plagiarised business plan, and lack of experience. I want to show I am a genuine entrepreneur. Can anyone please suggest me what documents should i take with me on hearing day?

And please if you guys can share your hearing experience?? that what kind of questions can be asked in the court room??

Is there any business consultant who won the appeal, please share your experience also..

one2one2
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Hearing!!

Post by one2one2 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:34 pm

You can take everything to cover your refusal points but following the law judge won't consider any new documents unless upon his consent. HO representative start from the refusal points and then keep on digging. Get your contracts and invoices ready to prove you are experienced enough. As far as business plan is concerned body could be same as any other business plan but obviously figures can't.

shoaibjamil77
Newly Registered

Re: Hearing!!

Post by shoaibjamil77 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:00 am

hi my hearing is in november. i applied my visa in march 2014 and received a refusal in april 2014. HO did not gave me any points and they said you dont have access to your funds and secondly you business plan is not nqf level 4 and above. i am also looking for some good solicitor if you know any good solicitor let me know Thanks