ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR and Appeal

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Great77

ILR and Appeal

Post by Great77 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:05 am

Hello guys,

I want to ask a question regarding my ILR and appeal process. My FTT appeal was recently adjourned from June 5th to September 5th. I entered UK in October 19th 2004, and there is no gap in my years. My last visa is PSW and the pending appeal is on FLR(o) My questions are :

1. Can I apply for ILR from September 27th as per 28 days rule or I should make sure it is exactly 10 years October 19th.

2. When I win the appeal in September, can I continue to work and wait then apply for ILR without waiting for the grants of the FLR(O) visa.

I will appreciate your response on this matter.

Thanks
Great

Amber
Mood:

Re: ILR and Appeal

Post by Amber » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:34 pm

You can write to the tribunal and inform them when 10 years is complete.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Great77

Post by Great77 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:28 am

Amber wrote:You can write to the tribunal and inform them when 10 years is complete.
Thanks Amber. Do you mean I write them around September 25th before my appeal is determined?
Great

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:55 pm

Yes around 22nd September.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Great77

Post by Great77 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:59 pm

Amber wrote:Yes around 22nd September.
Amber, Thanks for your post. I have a question.

I have a plan to get marry this year in November. What are the procedure, do you think there will be any issue concerning the marriage because of the pending appeal, even though I would have put in for my ILR.

Please tell me what can I do to get marry without my passport Or I can request for my passport. The person I will marry to already has ILR and British Passport.

Will there be any issue with the Registry office before our church wedding?

Thanks and looking forward to your response.
Great

tola45
Newly Registered

Post by tola45 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:44 pm

hey great77, we are in the same situation, i want to ask is it possible me for me to extend my hearing date if am not fit to attend the hearing date cuz am find a way to extend my hearing date just for me to meet that 10 years route

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:30 am

Talk to the superintendent registrar.