ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa process confusion

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zabizabi

Spouse Visa process confusion

Post by zabizabi » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:30 am

Dear Friends,

At the end of sept 2014 i am visting my family (Pakistan).Nowdays i am arranging my documents for my wife visa and son.As now we have to use online services and documents need to be in 28 days.The reason i am here is to know step by step process so i can arrange my documents according to it.what will be my first step and when i need to submt documents.Can i fill the online application on my behalf of wife and son.After completing online form what will be the next step and after online application what the next procedure i will be very grateful if you could help me.

humawakas2014

Re: Spouse Visa process confusion

Post by humawakas2014 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:16 am

zabizabi wrote:Dear Friends,

At the end of sept 2014 i am visting my family (Pakistan).Nowdays i am arranging my documents for my wife visa and son.As now we have to use online services and documents need to be in 28 days.The reason i am here is to know step by step process so i can arrange my documents according to it.what will be my first step and when i need to submt documents.Can i fill the online application on my behalf of wife and son.After completing online form what will be the next step and after online application what the next procedure i will be very grateful if you could help me.
Were you british before your sons birth? If so apply for right of abode! Much quicker! It's basically the right to come
To the uk with out immigration control :) I applied for my daughters from mirpur and it came in 8 days!
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

zabizabi

Re: Spouse Visa process confusion

Post by zabizabi » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:05 am

Thank you very much for your reply.Now i wasnt british that time.
Were you british before your sons birth? If so apply for right of abode! Much quicker! It's basically the right to come
To the uk with out immigration control :) I applied for my daughters from mirpur and it came in 8 days![/quote]