ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa with sponsor's visa expiring

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

yarlagaddaphani
Newly Registered

Visit visa with sponsor's visa expiring

Post by yarlagaddaphani » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:21 pm

Hi,

My in-laws are planning to apply for a general visit visa in the next few days and I am sending sponsorship letter and supporting financial documents to them. But, my Tier 1 visa expires by end of January 2015. Do you know if they will be granted the visa for 6months or will it be rejected because I dont have my visa valid for more than 6 months? We are very anxious about this and would greatly appreciate your reply. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Gopal.

dmp

Re: Visit visa with sponsor's visa expiring

Post by dmp » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Visiting you for 4-6 weeks, its not problem I guess, As you have visa till end of January 2015.
Best Luck!

yarlagaddaphani
Newly Registered

Post by yarlagaddaphani » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:05 am

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Do you know how long will they issue the visa for? Because, they are planning to stay for more than 4 to 5 weeks.

Regards

dmp

Post by dmp » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:07 pm

6 months