ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police Simple caution and new Rules

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MZAIN
Newly Registered

Police Simple caution and new Rules

Post by MZAIN » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:08 pm

Dear senior members,

Can any body advise me regarding Tier 1 (Gen) Extension and ILR and simple caution.

Recently , I got simple caution from Police. basically, I had some arguments/fight with my wife she reported to Police and police arrested arrested me, interviewed and finally I have been given a simple caution based on an offence of assault by beating.

I can understand its not conviction, sentence by court but just a simple caution given by decided police.

Can any body advise me how this will effect my Tier 1 Extension as well as ILR and Naturalization?

Please also advise do I need to disclose this simple caution in my applications? As far as my understanding there is no question about cautions in any of above applications.

As my extension in almost due in two months time. I will really appreciate if someone could give me advise on this as I am really worried and having sleepless nights due to this issue.

Kind regards,

Zain

Zataak
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Police Simple caution and new Rules

Post by Zataak » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:34 pm

MZAIN wrote:Dear senior members,

Can any body advise me regarding Tier 1 (Gen) Extension and ILR and simple caution.

Recently , I got simple caution from Police. basically, I had some arguments/fight with my wife she reported to Police and police arrested arrested me, interviewed and finally I have been given a simple caution based on an offence of assault by beating.

I can understand its not conviction, sentence by court but just a simple caution given by decided police.

Can any body advise me how this will effect my Tier 1 Extension as well as ILR and Naturalization?

Please also advise do I need to disclose this simple caution in my applications? As far as my understanding there is no question about cautions in any of above applications.

As my extension in almost due in two months time. I will really appreciate if someone could give me advise on this as I am really worried and having sleepless nights due to this issue.

Kind regards,

Zain

Hi Zan,

Did you get your extension and ILR under simple caution by the police?
Actually, I have given the exact same simple caution an year ago and I am applying for ILR next week?

Please let me know what can be happened?

Thanks

achakrab22
Newly Registered

Re: Police Simple caution and new Rules

Post by achakrab22 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:17 pm

I also have a similar Caution , I have heard it takes 2 years after the caution to apply for ILR, if you do it before that there are chances of rejection. Can you pls let us know what was the outcome of your application. Thanks- Andy