ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Down's Syndrome Guy face removal from UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Obie
Ireland

Down's Syndrome Guy face removal from UK

Post by Obie » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:56 pm

Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

peppekalle

Re: Down's Syndrome Guy face removal from UK

Post by peppekalle » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:50 am

This reminds me when my buddy who has a disabled child with down syndrome was facing removal.They went to court and the child was in his wheelchair.

The homeoffice argued that the plane could easily carry the wheel chair and they could continue their life there.The judge looked at the rep and told him "i am not sending this child back to his fathers country of origin."

Why don't the home office target serious criminals instead of targetting this guy with down syndrome?.I am certain the guys appeal will be success.i just wished someone would have applied for 14year rule before for him before it got abolished.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:09 am

Absolutely disgusting but doesn't surprise me, the Government will try anything to display their voter originated fight against immigration. Theresa May is nothing but a churail, I'm just waiting for her to land into Parliament on her broomstick during PMQs on a Wednesday.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Ido
Newly Registered

Post by Ido » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:12 pm

This is really crazy. Targeting a parent with a disabled child simply because they are a soft touch and can easily make up the numbers for immigration figures of deported cases. I urge all those with cases that have human rights and section 55 issues involving children to try and get a face to face hearing in court with a judge for a decent outcome. Visas can be issued outside immigration rules.