ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hadz7

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by hadz7 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:47 pm

Ket1 wrote:
Tabz5 wrote:My husband is doing two jobs one is permanent n other is self employed at the time of my application v submitted 6-6 month pay slips and they clearly show that he earn above required income. I was shocked too whn they refused cz there was no reason.
Sory guys if i sound dumb bt with self employed do u have to submit 12 months payslips? Correct me if im wrong x
yes 12 month payslips and 12 month bank statements if u r self employed. loads of ppl do this mistake and send only 6 or 7 month statements and thts y they get asked for additional docs and in the end they get refusal cos in eco thinking anyone who is self employed is not genuine and he/she is doing it just to get thr spouse in to the country . p.s sm ppl dnt use certified chartered accountant to make thr accounts and dts whr they get punished too by the eco

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:21 pm

hadz7 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
Tabz5 wrote:My husband is doing two jobs one is permanent n other is self employed at the time of my application v submitted 6-6 month pay slips and they clearly show that he earn above required income. I was shocked too whn they refused cz there was no reason.
Sory guys if i sound dumb bt with self employed do u have to submit 12 months payslips? Correct me if im wrong x
yes 12 month payslips and 12 month bank statements if u r self employed. loads of ppl do this mistake and send only 6 or 7 month statements and thts y they get asked for additional docs and in the end they get refusal cos in eco thinking anyone who is self employed is not genuine and he/she is doing it just to get thr spouse in to the country . p.s sm ppl dnt use certified chartered accountant to make thr accounts and dts whr they get punished too by the eco
I don't believe certified accountant is a major issue aslong as you prove tax is paid and correct income is registered with the tax office.

I applied using self employment. £44000 gross and profit was = £24752. Tax bill was £4500 which you have uptoo January to pay. I have paid this. I did the stupid thing of giving the case
to a solicitor who advised 6 months bank statements not 12 months! And this was a highly reputable solicitor from nottingham. Now I know I will be asked of additional documents which will be my bank statements... Been 2 months since I have applied :evil:
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:36 pm

[/quote]

I don't believe certified accountant is a major issue aslong as you prove tax is paid and correct income is registered with the tax office.

I applied using self employment. £44000 gross and profit was = £24752. Tax bill was £4500 which you have uptoo January to pay. I have paid this. I did the stupid thing of giving the case
to a solicitor who advised 6 months bank statements not 12 months! And this was a highly reputable solicitor from nottingham. Now I know I will be asked of additional documents which will be my bank statements... Been 2 months since I have applied :evil:[/quote]

well i have seen a case on this forum whr this guy sent his tax docs and letter frm accountant confirming his profit and tax details but afta 3 months embassy asked him that this person is not certified accountant so u have to send us again frm any certified chartered accountant . i m not saying u must have to use certified chartered accountant but just on the safe side its better to get it done frm CA to avoid un necessary delay .

blumango

Post by blumango » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:38 pm

Tabz5 wrote:
phaara wrote:
Tabz5 wrote:As per my experience I advise all of u that don't believe their emails cz in my case I email in August they replied dt ur case is under process I replied again dt it's been 11 months hw long ur process will take thn they replied decision on ur application is delayed whilst further inquiries r conducted same day I sent an email to thm dt y it's delayed they replied v need additional documents and guess v already submitted additional documents 3 months ago they Neva replied again. So my sincere advise is to call thm they give correct info on phone. Cz whn my husband called thm they said in week we will contact ur wife for RFC and they did in two days.
can you pls share which number u guys contacted them?? and can we allowed to call from uk only or we can call from pak too??
My husband called thm directly in Uk. Their contact number is 00441243218119. Whn u Cana call thm they will ask for following things:
PASSPORT NUMBER
GWF NUMBER
REFERENCE NUMBER
DATE OF BIRTH
APPLICATION SUBMISSION DATE
GERRY REFERENCE NUMBER
Keep this info with u when ur husband or wife call thm.

if I call that number will they charge a fee for telephone service?
Applied in Mirpur: 07/02/2014
Spouse Called for Interview: 02/07/2014
RFC: 10/10/2014 VISA GRANTED

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:46 pm

hadz7 wrote:

to a solicitor who advised 6 months bank statements not 12 months! And this was a highly reputable solicitor from nottingham. Now I know I will be asked of additional documents which will be my bank statements... Been 2 months since I have applied :evil:[/quote]

well i have seen a case on this forum whr this guy sent his tax docs and letter frm accountant confirming his profit and tax details but afta 3 months embassy asked him that this person is not certified accountant so u have to send us again frm any certified chartered accountant . i m not saying u must have to use certified chartered accountant but just on the safe side its better to get it done frm CA to avoid un necessary delay .[/quote]

True you do make a good point :)

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:51 pm

/quote]

well i have seen a case on this forum whr this guy sent his tax docs and letter frm accountant confirming his profit and tax details but afta 3 months embassy asked him that this person is not certified accountant so u have to send us again frm any certified chartered accountant . i m not saying u must have to use certified chartered accountant but just on the safe side its better to get it done frm CA to avoid un necessary delay .[/quote]

True you do make a good point :)[/quote]

humawakas pls check ur inbox .

pind_da_munda_786

Post by pind_da_munda_786 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:57 pm

are the spouse visas being processed in islamabad or in dubai?

Tabz5

Post by Tabz5 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:15 pm

can you pls share which number u guys contacted them?? and can we allowed to call from uk only or we can call from pak too??[/quote]

My husband called thm directly in Uk. Their contact number is 00441243218119. Whn u Cana call thm they will ask for following things:
PASSPORT NUMBER
GWF NUMBER
REFERENCE NUMBER
DATE OF BIRTH
GERRY REFERENCE NUMBER
Keep this info with u when ur husband or wife call thm.[/quote]

if I call that number will they charge a fee for telephone service?[/quote]

Yes they will charge 1.37£ per minute whn u will call they will ask for ur card details first.

Shaggy000

Post by Shaggy000 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:35 pm

The same num i called them and they said we have made the decision but they are not contacted me two weeks ago

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:48 pm

hadz7 wrote:/quote]

well i have seen a case on this forum whr this guy sent his tax docs and letter frm accountant confirming his profit and tax details but afta 3 months embassy asked him that this person is not certified accountant so u have to send us again frm any certified chartered accountant . i m not saying u must have to use certified chartered accountant but just on the safe side its better to get it done frm CA to avoid un necessary delay .
True you do make a good point :)[/quote]

humawakas pls check ur inbox .[/quote]

Have replied :)

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:02 pm

Hey guys if anyone has any questions plz feel free to ask within the next few days i will be leaving this forum and embarking on a new journey... Once again i sincerley pray that no one has to go through the heartache of being rejected... My prayers r with u all... And alhumdullilah i am grateful to allah

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:07 pm

Tabz5 wrote:
phaara wrote:
Tabz5 wrote:As per my experience I advise all of u that don't believe their emails cz in my case I email in August they replied dt ur case is under process I replied again dt it's been 11 months hw long ur process will take thn they replied decision on ur application is delayed whilst further inquiries r conducted same day I sent an email to thm dt y it's delayed they replied v need additional documents and guess v already submitted additional documents 3 months ago they Neva replied again. So my sincere advise is to call thm they give correct info on phone. Cz whn my husband called thm they said in week we will contact ur wife for RFC and they did in two days.
can you pls share which number u guys contacted them?? and can we allowed to call from uk only or we can call from pak too??
PASSPORT NUMBER
GWF NUMBER
REFERENCE NUMBER
DATE OF BIRTH
GERRY REFERENCE NUMBER
Keep this info with u when ur husband or wife call thm.

thankyou for sharing info.. but i hav already given above info on email to escalate.. still need to give them??

and what is REFERENCE NUMBER?? I mean is there any number except passport number, GWF & gerry numbrs
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:48 pm

Sarah786 wrote:Hey guys if anyone has any questions plz feel free to ask within the next few days i will be leaving this forum and embarking on a new journey... Once again i sincerley pray that no one has to go through the heartache of being rejected... My prayers r with u all... And alhumdullilah i am grateful to allah
I am very sorry to hear about your refusal. However glad to hear that your faith is still strong. I just wanted to say before you make any haste decision on not reapplying again please think about it. Whatever you decide i wish you all the best for the future.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:51 pm

Ket1 wrote:
As far as i know. I submitted 12 months bank statements (well actually 8 because i was abroad for some time), but 12 months is the requirement.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:54 pm

To Ket1 and Tallojani

Thanks and glad i could offer help on this forum.

muskaan1987

Post by muskaan1987 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:41 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
As far as i know. I submitted 12 months bank statements (well actually 8 because i was abroad for some time), but 12 months is the requirement.
lol lucky u

I at the start submitted 14

tgen asked for more documents and I have in total submitted 18 still they rejected extra documents cksiming I earn 14k n not 20 k

With hmrc I have clearly paid tax for 20k

they jyst tring to meet their refusal target nothing else

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:06 am

Salaam all

Anyone know estimated turnaround times for receiving english test certificates after taking the test?
My husband is doing his in next 2 weeks so whilst he's doing that I'm going to start preparing the papers on my side In Sha Allah.

All the best to everyone.
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

the_silk_route

Post by the_silk_route » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:39 am

rudey786 wrote:Salaam all

Anyone know estimated turnaround times for receiving english test certificates after taking the test?
My husband is doing his in next 2 weeks so whilst he's doing that I'm going to start preparing the papers on my side In Sha Allah.

All the best to everyone.

It depends on which one test you are doing.

For the City & Guilds, the waiting times were around 4 weeks for us to receive the certificates when we did the test. If you are doing City & Guilds, it is best to get the test done as soon as possible, as we were left waiting for the test results with all the papers ready, and all of the papers have to be less than 1 month old at the time of the application, as in, you can't submit 2 month old bank statements and slips, as they will be out of date.

For other tests it is considerably quicker I have heard.

Hope that helps. :D

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:21 am

Sarah786 wrote:Hey guys if anyone has any questions plz feel free to ask within the next few days i will be leaving this forum and embarking on a new journey... Once again i sincerley pray that no one has to go through the heartache of being rejected... My prayers r with u all... And alhumdullilah i am grateful to allah
salam sarah sorry to hear ur refusel i am in the same boat did u Apply as selfemployed and what documents did u submit?

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:35 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
I am very sorry to hear about your refusal. However glad to hear that your faith is still strong. I just wanted to say before you make any haste decision on not reapplying again please think about it. Whatever you decide i wish you all the best for the future.
Thank u fr ur kind words... We were settled nd happy before but to plz my family i decided to apply it was a complete mistake and i understand what u mean about reapplying.. But im thanking allah for what he has given us.. Although i would have been happy to live in uk my home country im thinking maybe this wasnt in our kismet my hubby never wanted to come to uk and i kind of forced to him apply we made te decision a long time ago that we will settle back to how we were and i am now preparing to do so...

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:37 am

freddy786 wrote:
salam sarah sorry to hear ur refusel i am in the same boat did u Apply as selfemployed and what documents did u submit?
Salaam no i never applied as self employed... I was in full time work only prob was my wave fluctuates nd the embassy calculated my lowest wage slip x 12.. Even though i later sent proof that my wage was way over th threshold they didnt even attach this proof to my file

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:39 am

hadz7 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
thanks for clarifying this for me as i wanted to be aware of the situations of those who have applied as self employed
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

umeraali

Post by umeraali » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:55 am

Hi Sara
Sarah786 wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
Thank u fr ur kind words... We were settled nd happy before but to plz my family i decided to apply it was a complete mistake and i understand what u mean about reapplying.. But im thanking allah for what he has given us.. Although i would have been happy to live in uk my home country im thinking maybe this wasnt in our kismet my hubby never wanted to come to uk and i kind of forced to him apply we made te decision a long time ago that we will settle back to how we were and i am now preparing to do so...
Hi,

Very sorry to hear about your refusal.

Please if you don't mind can you clarify one thing. If one month you have been paid less, net income due to unpaid leave but your gross income on each wage slip before deductions has always remained the same, will they still go by that one low wage slip because its not your gross income its net and then sick or unpaid leave deductions.

I want to submit 9 wage slips instead of 6, not the 6 i need to submit do not have any deductions one of the extra ones i'm submitting has a deduction, I am thinking they might go of that and whether just to stick and submit 6.

I have done diagrams etc to show total GROSS income from 2 employments hope they don't calculate it wrong and start looking at net or something.

You said they went by your lowest wage slip so i got a bit worried.

Thanks

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:27 am

Hey i gave all the evidence to show my gross income but still they went off the lowest wage slip... Its like they ignore other evidence

the_silk_route

Post by the_silk_route » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:49 am

Sarah786 wrote:Hey i gave all the evidence to show my gross income but still they went off the lowest wage slip... Its like they ignore other evidence

Sarah786, for your lowest wage slip, was the gross amount paid to you that month less than £1,550?

As in, was your gross pay less than £1,550 before tax and NI deduction for the month with the lowest wage slip?