ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sami3

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by sami3 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:13 am

Sarah786 wrote:Hey i gave all the evidence to show my gross income but still they went off the lowest wage slip... Its like they ignore other evidence

i can feel the agony and pain that you went through sis. But stay strong. Allah has better plans for you inshALLAH. You know that you have tried your best. It wasn't meant to happen. Atleast you won't regret in your life.

Look at me sis, i am earning over 32k a year, everything is complete and genuine but still waiting over 7 months now.

I just called them and they said that they will escalate my case which they been saying from last two months.

Stay Blessed

Tabz5

Post by Tabz5 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:51 am

My husband called thm directly in Uk. Their contact number is 00441243218119. Whn u Cana call thm they will ask for following things:
PASSPORT NUMBER
GWF NUMBER
REFERENCE NUMBER
DATE OF BIRTH
APPLICATION SUBMISSION DATE
GERRY REFERENCE NUMBER
Keep this info with u when ur husband or wife call thm.[/quote]

thankyou for sharing info.. but i hav already given above info on email to escalate.. still need to give them??

and what is REFERENCE NUMBER?? I mean is there any number except passport number, GWF & gerry numbrs[/quote]

Yes that number starts with ISB OR LHR dt indicate the location dt in which City u submitted ur application.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:41 pm

mp just called the office here for me, they said on their system there is some sort of activity going on with my case but they cannot see exactly what so she has requested Islamabad to tell her, who should do within 10 days.
she started saying if its not done u should consider reapplying rather than appeal etc which has just set me off in depression mode. going to ask HMRC for my tax records and c if its worthwhile sending them off
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:57 pm

guys if anyone wants to read anything specific to ask Allah to make there wish come true and avoid calamity u should read durood tanjeena and surah nuh, both are ment to b powerful.

the_silk_route

Post by the_silk_route » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:10 pm

Ket1 wrote:mp just called the office here for me, they said on their system there is some sort of activity going on with my case but they cannot see exactly what so she has requested Islamabad to tell her, who should do within 10 days.
she started saying if its not done u should consider reapplying rather than appeal etc which has just set me off in depression mode. going to ask HMRC for my tax records and c if its worthwhile sending them off
What's your timeline and where did you apply from?

Also, are you self employed?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:16 pm

the_silk_route wrote:
Ket1 wrote:mp just called the office here for me, they said on their system there is some sort of activity going on with my case but they cannot see exactly what so she has requested Islamabad to tell her, who should do within 10 days.

not self employed,
applied october 2013 and was requested for additional documents april 2014

hadz7

Post by hadz7 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:15 pm

Processing time for month of JULY
LAHORE
Settlement Visas
Settlement
Number of days to process application 30 days=26% 60 days=43% 90 days=55% 120 days=69%
% of applications decided

KARACHI
Number of days to process application 10 days=8% 15 days=11% 30 days=42% 60 days=55% 90 days=68% 120 days=77%

ISLAMABAD
Number of days to process application 15 days=1% 30 days=19% 60 days=27% 90 days=42% 120 days=57%

MIRPUR
Number of days to process application 15 days=1% 30 days=17% 60 days=25% 90 days=32% 120 days=44%

So that means they are processing the applications pretty slow atm!!

sami3

Post by sami3 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:15 pm

Ket1 wrote:guys if anyone wants to read anything specific to ask Allah to make there wish come true and avoid calamity u should read durood tanjeena and surah nuh, both are ment to b powerful.

JazakAllah.. my wife has done some durood tanjeena.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:31 pm

sami3 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:guys if anyone wants to read anything specific to ask Allah to make there wish come true and avoid calamity u should read durood tanjeena and surah nuh, both are ment to b powerful.

JazakAllah.. my wife has done some durood tanjeena.
I sincerely hope her duwas are granted inshallah

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:49 pm

the_silk_route wrote:

did u apply as selfemployed?

asif_sharif
Member of Standing

Post by asif_sharif » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:12 pm

hi every one i got married on febuary the 21st :D

inshallah will be sending off the missus papers mid september, been far to long since i seen my missus and with her father passing recently so much more difficult i just want comfort her :(

anyways i digress for my main reason of posting in here: you guys think she'll be this year maybe end of december ? this election bullocks is proper peeing me off :x :x
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

Nm.123

Post by Nm.123 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:46 pm

Hello guys I'm new to this post, what are processing times lately?
This is my timeline:

Submitted Application: May 2012
Application refused: October 2012
Appealed: November 2012
Appeal rejected: August 2013
Fresh application submitted: 23rd July 2014
RFC: waiting..

don't know wether there would be different processing times for applications that have been rejected before

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:36 pm

muskaan1987 wrote:
lol lucky u

I at the start submitted 14

tgen asked for more documents and I have in total submitted 18 still they rejected extra documents cksiming I earn 14k n not 20 k

With hmrc I have clearly paid tax for 20k

they jyst tring to meet their refusal target nothing else
Lol i was lucky this time, but very unlucky with my last application. The whole system is unfair. What you just said now i was saying to others on forum when my husband didnt win his appeal on his first application.

Dont give up hope. I know there are times when you might feel low and compare your applications to others (i did the same), keep praying and Allah will answer your prayers. I hope your next application is successful. If you need any help please ask now because i will be leaving this forum soon.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Sarah786 wrote:
Thank u fr ur kind words... We were settled nd happy before but to plz my family i decided to apply it was a complete mistake and i understand what u mean about reapplying.. But im thanking allah for what he has given us.. Although i would have been happy to live in uk my home country im thinking maybe this wasnt in our kismet my hubby never wanted to come to uk and i kind of forced to him apply we made te decision a long time ago that we will settle back to how we were and i am now preparing to do so...
Im sure you know whats best for you and your husband. I just want to wish you all the best :)
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

th3

Post by th3 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:50 pm

Sarah786 wrote:Salaam everyone
Sorry for the late response, my husband went to collect passport today and they were very uncooperative.. Firstly my husband was refused because of financial requirements and that they did not rcv additional documents which is clearly a lie stating they acknowledged them my husband asked for the return of these documents they stated they dont have them.. They told him they were returning passport wothout any reason it wasnt until he got home he seen the refusal... Me nd my husband r grateful to allah for this decision alhumdullilah settling in uk wasnt in our kismet.. Nd weve realised allah does everythinh for the best cus he has better plans for us.. I am thankful to allah that he has given us priveledges in life to both me and my in laws.. In two weeks i will b leaving the uk and emigrating this is how i lived before. I applied for uk visa to b close to my family even though my spouse objected. Once again i am grateful to ALLAH for guiding me onto the right step without him we would have nothing.. Jazakallah to everyone for ur support we will not be appealing or reapplying we made the biggest mistake applying in the first place and wasting two years but it meant to be i am praying for u all :-)
Wassalam

Don't worry sis, I'll soon start helping genuine people get into UK. I've had enough of this system. I had the means to do it all, but played by the book and honesty. But honesty isn't being respected here, it's being punished, and justice not meted out.

I travel to PK every 3 months - which area do you live in?
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:47 pm

th3 wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:Salaam everyone
Sorry for the late response, my husband went to collect passport today and they were very uncooperative.. Firstly my husband was refused because of financial requirements and that they did not rcv additional documents which is clearly a lie stating they acknowledged them my husband asked for the return of these documents they stated they dont have them.. They told him they were returning passport wothout any reason it wasnt until he got home he seen the refusal... Me nd my husband r grateful to allah for this decision alhumdullilah settling in uk wasnt in our kismet.. Nd weve realised allah does everythinh for the best cus he has better plans for us.. I am thankful to allah that he has given us priveledges in life to both me and my in laws.. In two weeks i will b leaving the uk and emigrating this is how i lived before. I applied for uk visa to b close to my family even though my spouse objected. Once again i am grateful to ALLAH for guiding me onto the right step without him we would have nothing.. Jazakallah to everyone for ur support we will not be appealing or reapplying we made the biggest mistake applying in the first place and wasting two years but it meant to be i am praying for u all :-)
Wassalam

Don't worry sis, I'll soon start helping genuine people get into UK. I've had enough of this system. I had the means to do it all, but played by the book and honesty. But honesty isn't being respected here, it's being punished, and justice not meted out.

I travel to PK every 3 months - which area do you live in?
ino it breaks my heart, i am doing evrythng i physically can my body aches from working 2 years evry single day, no weekends nuthin off yet its not getting me anywer.
how are u going to be helping if u dont mind me asking>?

blumango

Post by blumango » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:31 pm

is the ukvi service another part of this whole joke system?

this morning they email saying your application is under process and be patient.

5 hours later they say:

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry
service.

We understand you have been waiting for long and apologise for any
inconveniences. Currently the majority of settlement visa applications were
on hold and waiting for a response. In your case, "Application is on hold
for further queries".
Applied in Mirpur: 07/02/2014
Spouse Called for Interview: 02/07/2014
RFC: 10/10/2014 VISA GRANTED

sumeensaleem
Newly Registered

Post by sumeensaleem » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:50 pm

Seems like everyone who applied in Mirpur has no sort of movement in their cases.
Everyone else has had some sort of communication like RFC's or RFI's.

Our cases are just on standby :|

freddy786
Newly Registered

Post by freddy786 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:59 pm

in my experience u should email at their old email address,they wil reply after 10 days but reply wil be presice,

Sofroon
Newly Registered

Post by Sofroon » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:03 pm

Hiya All,

I have been folliwing this form since i applied for my husband,
Time Scales:

19 Feb 2014
And still waiting......

Iv been following this form so finally thought of getting myself on it,after my completion of 24 weeks my solicitor asked me to link up with my mp to chase the case in 3 weeks time got a repkt that all cases were on hold the usual what you all have been recieving that thy had too much back log and now they working in date order...

Is there anyone with similar dates?

pind_da_munda_786

Post by pind_da_munda_786 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:43 pm

anyone applied in august and beard back yet?

Beena

Post by Beena » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:01 pm

Sofroon wrote:Hiya All,

Time Scales:

19 Feb 2014
And still waiting......

Iv been following this form so finally thought of getting myself on it,after my completion of 24 weeks my solicitor asked me to link up with my mp to chase the case in 3 weeks time got a repkt that all cases were on hold the usual what you all have been recieving that thy had too much back log and now they working in date order...

Hi Sofroon

I applied on the 19th of Feb too!

Applied in Mirpur... how about you?
Appealed-29/09/15
Deadline-10/02/16
review unsuccesful
Hearing-30/11/16

Decision withdrawn before hearing

HOPO notice-17/11/16
Judge's notice-24/11/16
Call in letter/IHS paid-1/12/16
Pp submitted-9/12/16

Collected-15/12/16 Alhamdulillah

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:14 pm

Sofroon wrote:Hiya All,

Time Scales:

19 Feb 2014
And still waiting......

One of the member also said regarding the date order procedure they r now using.... So do you have any idea on which month bhc is now adays??? I hav applied in 31-1-2014 and still waiting.. Got email that we have escalsted your case to the relavent authority they will contatc you in due course. Wat does it means?
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:10 pm

I applied 12 june 2013 hold on 26 november 2013 still waiting

zee09

Post by zee09 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:44 am

how do u guys find out when your application is being processed? via email or txt or something?
Applied Online: 11th August 2014 (CAT A first app)
Applied in Lahore VAC: 20th August 2014
Current Status: Not yet assessed by ECO.