ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help and advise needed: Refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abhi2186

Urgent help and advise needed: Refusal

Post by abhi2186 » Thu May 29, 2014 5:44 pm

I had applied for tier 1 visa with a partner on 5/04/2014 through xxxxxxxxx limited.
Reasons for refusal: as described by home office:
In your application u claim to be in receipt of funding from xxxxxxx, which claim to be fund set up through xxxxxxx ltd which is FCA recognised.
But I am satisfied that the statement was false because a check of the financial Conduct Authority register has revealed no connection between xxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxx Ltd.

They described in one paragraph that the case worker is satisfied that as I did false representation of FVC application which mean any future applications for entry clearance or leave to enter may be refused under 320(7B).
While another paragraph says as I still have valid visa till 16 June 2014, I dont have right to appeal but can make a fresh application in section D.

Can anybody please advise me it is urgent help.

abhi2186

Re: Urgent help and advise needed: Refusal

Post by abhi2186 » Thu May 29, 2014 7:58 pm

20 views no reply...please guys...need urgent advice...

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Sat May 31, 2014 12:57 pm

Hello mate,

Sorry to hear about this but can i ask you that how come you can trust on these fake venture capital firms there are already more than 300 applications been refused because of these VCF.
check your pm .

tirath99
Newly Registered

Post by tirath99 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:01 pm

HI Abhi

The same thing happen with me, i just got the refusal letter yesterday for the same reason as i used the same funding company. Did u get any solution what to do next, can u email me ur contact no at email address removed

pakhtoon77

Post by pakhtoon77 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:08 pm

Hi the same thing happened with my friend yesterday. They say fca don't show the vc is registered . And any future applications may n refused under 370 etc. i think if someone submit fake document , they don't get right of appeal, then how come they gave right of appeal?

tier1visarefused
Newly Registered

Post by tier1visarefused » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:22 pm

Hi Abhi..

I have got refusal on the same ground for the same company. Send me your contact number so we can talk. This is something very serious for us and this has to be sorted out by VC.

tier1visarefused
Newly Registered

Post by tier1visarefused » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:28 pm

pakhtoon77 wrote:Hi the same thing happened with my friend yesterday. They say fca don't show the vc is registered . And any future applications may n refused under 370 etc. i think if someone submit bad quality document , they don't get right of appeal, then how come they gave right of appeal?

hi Pakhtoon

Same thing has happened to me and other few followers of this forum. Do send me your contact details so we can fight this together.

abhi2186

Post by abhi2186 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:03 pm

Check ur pm guys ...i posted my num

tier1visarefused
Newly Registered

Post by tier1visarefused » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:51 pm

abhi2186 wrote:Check ur pm guys ...i posted my num
Hi

I have recently joined so I cant see any personal messages. Please email me your details on email address removed If anybody has same issue please email me on same ID so we can work together to resolve this issue.

abhi2186

Post by abhi2186 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:09 am

i tried to send my contact number to ur email..but it bounced back...can u send me ur email id to this email id email address removed...

Darvesh
Member of Standing

Post by Darvesh » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:25 pm

they proly put deception on you thats why it said future application to enter or leave to remain will be refused.

harjinderkailey
Newly Registered

Post by harjinderkailey » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:31 pm

I got the same reply from home office on 29th May , and I am expecting the letter from VC today which was sent yesterday by first class according to them but so far nothing that I have recieved. Did anyone got any documents from the VC today ? please get in touch - email address removed

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:48 pm

I feel sorry for all of you. I am sure there are few more gonna join this forum because this happen. I always advice applicants to avoid these short cuts But because of some selfish so called solicitors you are all facing this today.

BEST OF LUCK GUYS

harjinderkailey
Newly Registered

Post by harjinderkailey » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Well everyone apologies I had a different issue which has been sorted out! Thanks again.

rehmanma
Newly Registered

Post by rehmanma » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:11 pm

Hi guys i am in the same boat as you did you guys find any solution my email is email address removed i have sent email to the address listed it has my contact details as well. look forward to hearing from you

grt
Newly Registered

Post by grt » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:35 am

Hi Abhi,

have similar case involving the same companies mentioned by you. I was trying to find others (as I know there are over 30) for sharing information regarding lawyers advices and forthcoming appeals.

regards,

grt