ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

fitzgerald vs shatter

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Re: fitzgerald vs shatter

Post by rachellynn1972 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:17 pm

The United State is not God and his declaration its just man. In the bible there was nothing like jew in the old testament. The jew came to light during the time of jesus, and those that were called the jews "supposed" to be decendant of Judah who is david but it was the other way round. When the roman empire invaded old israel, the judea colaborated with them and the roman emporor allows them to practice their religion which is called judahism and those practicing that religion are called jews.
israeli are decendant of abraham, isaac and jacob. They are the children of isreal (JACOB). Jews are those that practice Judaism, if you are born by a parents that practice judahism they may call you jew but you will only be recognised by the Rabbi if you yourself started practising judahism.

If you claim to be a jew here can please show us a copy of your passport that it written (Jewish citizen).

we have israeli passport until I see a passport of jew then I believe there is a country called jew and people born there are jewish.

anyway I rest my case. No more comment we better get back to immigration comments I think that will be helpful because jew or no jew cant help us here onless you are in israel.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

Amber
Mood:

Re: fitzgerald vs shatter

Post by Amber » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:37 am

Anti Semitic comments will not be tolerated. Please respect fellow members.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.