ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa team up 100k investment in UK publishing company

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

GLL
BANNED

Visa team up 100k investment in UK publishing company

Post by GLL » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:21 pm

Hello,
For anyone who is looking for a partner with £100k to team up with to apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa.
There is a great opportunity to team up with a partner and invest in a UK publishing company which will qualify for visa requirements.
You must have one of following backgrounds:
- any publishing
- finance
- retail
- marketing and sales

Ideally you must be presently in the UK on a different type of visa looking to switch or willing to travel to the UK to meet.
Please contact me for more info.

Mimo2000
Newly Registered

Re: Visa team up 100k investment in UK publishing company

Post by Mimo2000 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:14 pm

GLL wrote:Hello,
For anyone who is looking for a partner with £100k to team up with to apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa.
There is a great opportunity to team up with a partner and invest in a UK publishing company which will qualify for visa requirements.
You must have one of following backgrounds:
- any publishing
- finance
- retail
- marketing and sales

Ideally you must be presently in the UK on a different type of visa looking to switch or willing to travel to the UK to meet.
Please contact me for more info.
Hi GLL
Pls. send me your contact details related to the partner issue , and will contact you asap.
Rgds
mk

GLL
BANNED

Re: Visa team up 100k investment in UK publishing company

Post by GLL » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:15 am

Hello,

Thank you for your message. I just sent you PM with my contact details.
In case this doesn't work, please send me your contact details at spammer@spam.com and I will get in touch with you.