ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Dependent Extension- URGENT

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rnjth2.0
Newly Registered

Tier 4 Dependent Extension- URGENT

Post by rnjth2.0 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:23 am

Dear all,

I am a tier 4 dependent, I graduated as a nurse from India. Till yesterday I was waiting for my decision letter from NMC and I got it now, I am having talks and interviews with various employers at the moment for Tier 2 sponsorship. Unfortunately, our visa will expire by this Oct 5th, I also have to do an adaptation program before registration, I will get admission for that in the February 2015 batch(if that helps). I understand that as a dependent in the tier 4, I will need a restricted cos and that can only be obtained by 11th of next month, provided I will get to apply before 5th of Oct. Is there any way that I can avoid going back to India, as it is a lot easier and better to process a switch rather than applying for tier 2 from outside the country ? I know my timings are bit awkward, but any advice will deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance.