ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director loan

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

marshal8732

Director loan

Post by marshal8732 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:50 pm

Hi
Is director loan necessary when holding £50K in business bank account which I am sole director off.

AJE
Nigeria

Re: Director loan

Post by AJE » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:57 pm

yes. and not only do you need a directors loan, you also need an unaudited account statement from a verified accountant.

I sent only directors loan with evidences and HO requested unaudited statement after a few weeks. My case worker was kind i guess. Do not take chances, supply them all they need

marshal8732

Post by marshal8732 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:01 pm

Hi
I am about to apply on Wednesday I would appreciate if you can guide me on how to get a direcot loan letter.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:27 pm

Its an signed agreement between director and the company where director agrees to give £50K loan to the company [mention total sum, term and any interest].

It will be only accepted and can be awarded points at the time of extension if it is unsecured and subordinated in favor of third-party creditors. (For the purposes of this guidance an unsecured loan is where you have loaned money to the business that is not secured by property or assets that become subject to seizure on default. Third-party creditors are those individuals or companies that the business owes money to, not including you.)

marshal8732

Post by marshal8732 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:13 pm

Hi
If the money is in my business bank account do I require directors loan letter.
As I have transferred all the funds from my personal bank account to my business bank account.

WE-SOURCE
Newly Registered

Director loan

Post by WE-SOURCE » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:33 pm

Hello guys
Could you please let me know what is director loan.
Is it some alternate to 50k vc investment for tier 1 ent visa.
I am talking tier 2 to tier 1 ent visa with in uk.

If a company hire me as a director , can I apply t 1 visa or I have to still show same form of investment ?

Responses will be highly appreciated !
Thanks

AJE
Nigeria

Post by AJE » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:02 am

Hi Marshall,

Dm me your email and i will send you the directors loan template i used, just edit to suit you. have you got a verified accountant to do the statement for you?

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:29 pm

marshal8732 wrote:Hi
If the money is in my business bank account do I require directors loan letter.
As I have transferred all the funds from my personal bank account to my business bank account.
Yes, you do.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:31 pm

Please go through this thread, hope you will get some clue on your query.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 72050.html

Ali7602
Newly Registered

Post by Ali7602 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:25 pm

AJE wrote:Hi Marshall,

Dm me your email and i will send you the directors loan template i used, just edit to suit you. have you got a verified accountant to do the statement for you?
Hello AJE,

I can not find any option in of PM in mine. I need this agreement aswell. plz email to me on aleeee_704 hotmail.com

Many thanks

yunas
Mood:

Post by yunas » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:56 am

Hi,
If you can provide a dropbox or any download link that would be great for all of us looking for same thing.
Thanks,
Yunas

AJE
Nigeria

Post by AJE » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:17 am

Hi guys, sorry for the late response but for some reason i cannot find the edited version of directors loan i used but if you visit the page you can download the template at http://www.netlawman.co.uk/d/loan-agreement-unsecured.

goodluck guys

AJE
Nigeria

Post by AJE » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:17 am

Hi guys, sorry for the late response but for some reason i cannot find the edited version of directors loan i used but if you visit the page you can download the template at http://www.netlawman.co.uk/d/loan-agreement-unsecured.

goodluck guys

miss khan

Post by miss khan » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:11 am

Is there any other way to invest my money in my business rather than director loan