ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visit visa help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sobia
Newly Registered

Family visit visa help

Post by sobia » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:33 pm

Hi all plz help me for this situation i want to apply my mother in law visit visa im on ilr visa but the problem is i get some benifits like HB but i work full time aswell my mother in law is house wife she have no funds in saving i got savings so thing is that can i sponsor her visit...

z18runway

Re: Family visit visa help

Post by z18runway » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:32 pm

Yes,you can sponsor her visit, but hope not financially.

sobia
Newly Registered

Post by sobia » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:16 pm

Hi i want to apply my sister in law visit visa im on ilr i just want to know which form i apply for her visit to uk many thanks

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:30 pm

did you Mother in law get the visa ?
you can use the same general form for your sister in law

sobia
Newly Registered

Post by sobia » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:26 am

No my mother in law is not well thats why im planing to apply sister in law visit visa my wife is not well she got a surgery again im confuse about the form im on ilr can o apply family visit visa or general visit visa my wife is not settled yet she have flr m visa

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:14 pm

family visit visa.

Eligibility

She must prove that she:

is 18 or over
is visiting the UK for less than 6 months
will leave the UK at the end of her visit
have enough money to support herself without working or help from public funds, or that relatives and friends can support and house her
can pay for her return or onward journey
is not in transit to a country outside the UK, Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands

sobia
Newly Registered

Post by sobia » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:19 am

Hi again the same question actually in family visa form sister in law is not mention so how can i apply for family visa form plz help me for this matter which form is suitable for my sister in law visa many thanks

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:17 am

sobia wrote:Hi again the same question actually in family visa form sister in law is not mention so how can i apply for family visa form plz help me for this matter which form is suitable for my sister in law visa many thanks
General visit visa form
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

sobia
Newly Registered

Post by sobia » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:40 pm

Hi i just want to know some thing i applied my sister in law visit visa on 2 jan 2015 and my wife recive a call from ukba to ask some question about my sister in law and sponsoeship aswell do they normaly call to sponsor or is it a good signe that my sil get her visa plz let me know some one who recived a call and get the visa many thanks

sobia
Newly Registered

Post by sobia » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:27 pm

Hi my sister in law recived a email from ukvisas abu dhabi stated that" ur uk visa application has been processed " and return to ur collection can u plz help me processed mean does she got the visa