ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moving to UK as non-EEA

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

wolvin
Newly Registered

Moving to UK as non-EEA

Post by wolvin » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:43 am

Hi,

I'm looking for the way to move to UK from Israel. I've heard that the best way to move there with possibility to work legally is finding an employer who would confirm the reason to come there, but topic with getting properly visas and settling there is still pretty confusing for me.

Is there anyone who can describe me fully how to do that, step by step? I would be thankful for reliable information, I want to move away as soon as possible.

Thanks,
wolvin

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Moving to UK as non-EEA

Post by Wanderer » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:07 pm

You'd need to find a company to sponsor your on a Tier 2 work permit, and realistically for that you'll need to have an in-demand skill that is either on the shortage list or can't be filled by local candidates.

In reality that's gonna be hard, as you need to be local to get the interviews etc. However it can be done, get yourself a UK number in Israel and fly over for the face-to-face if you get lucky....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....