ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very Urgent regarding Bio-metric card

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sonutusitaru
Newly Registered

Very Urgent regarding Bio-metric card

Post by sonutusitaru » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:55 pm

I lost my passport last year but I have received my new passport this year in January so my question is that I didn't update my new passport details in my old Bio - metric Card which I have received in 2012 ? and this question it came to my mind now . The main problem is that I am going to apply for my visa very soon because my visa is going to expire in few days time and all my papers are ready to submit except I forgot to update , so what should I do now because I don't have time to apply for a new bio- metric card or wait for anything , please advise me .

O_Relly

Re: Very Urgent regarding Bio-metric card

Post by O_Relly » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:21 am

Write a letter right away and send it via signed delivery to the UKVI about this developement. Add a note to say your your extension is due and and postal / PEO application is in the off'ing.

Alternatively if you dont have enough time to do this then explain this as part of your cover letter along with your postal application to explain, you can explain in person if postal application.

One of the primary reasons of seperating the biometric resident permit from the passport is the fact that you only lose one and not both together, so should not be too much hassle.
Cheers,
OR