ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Today's hearing experience and senior members help required!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

johndoe789

Today's hearing experience and senior members help required!

Post by johndoe789 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:22 pm

Hi my hearing was today and my visa [tier 1 ent in country £50,000] was refused in Nov 2013. HO refused my visa by saying that a false bank statement was used and refused under deception. My funds were held in the Pakistani bank under my own name.

I genuinely had [ and still have] funds in my bank account in Pakistan. The bank provided an incorrect response to HO. I contacted the bank several times and I provided full email trails [17 email from bank] which confirms that a wrong account was mentioned in the bank letter and my correct full bank accounts details.

My barrister went through all the evidence which I provided [ 7 or 8 emails from bank which confirms my correct details and the judge was convinced that there was an error made from HO side and also the barrister pointed several error in the document verification report.

The respondent asked me several questions which doesn't make any sense i.e. how many times you been to Pakistan in the last 9.7 years, why you do not have any other evidence etc. I explained her that in Pakistan, the account was operated by my father and bank statement are issued on demand. The account was closed by the bank following this incorrect response. I provided an emails which confirms that and a banks draft to prove this.

HO said you are lying in the court which I strongly condemn in the court and if your were in my place and you will call the bank write to them or email about whats going on. I wrote 27 emails in which I asked bank to explain why they made an incorrect response to the bank. The bank's HQ responded each time to confirm my correct account details and that they were investigating why a letter with different account was sent.

Anyways, the judge reserve the verdict and asked me that I will receive it in next 2 weeks. What should I expect? I am here in UK for 9.7 years. Please help?

johndoe789

Re: Today's hearing experience and senior members help requi

Post by johndoe789 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:19 am

80 views and nobody replied yet?

Zaidii

Post by Zaidii » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:58 am

So you've got 4 months before you can apply for ILR, I think you are safe even if your appeal gets dismissed you can apply for permission to appeal for UT, if permission not granted then you go to Upper tribunal directly. And whole of this process will take about 4 months.
Regards
Zaidi

Zaidii

Post by Zaidii » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:33 am

Was there any allegation of deception on you refusal letter from home office?

johndoe789

Post by johndoe789 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:51 am

Yes my visa was refused under deception. I provided all the documents from the bank and emails from bank's HQ and risk department, which confirmed the genuineness of my bank account in question.

I read that under deception, I cannot apply ILR until it is removed from my shoulders. I spoke to my barrister after the hearing about this that under deception I cannot apply ILR. He asked who said this? He further mentioned that yes you can still apply on a 10 years.

I am still confused on this. Can I apply for ILR based on 10 years long residence?

johndoe789

Post by johndoe789 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:54 am

johndoe789 wrote:Yes my visa was refused under deception. I provided all the documents from the bank and emails from bank's HQ and risk department, which confirmed the genuineness of my bank account in question.

I read that under deception, I cannot apply ILR until it is removed from my shoulders. I spoke to my barrister after the hearing about this that under deception I cannot apply ILR. He asked who said this? He further mentioned that yes you can still apply on a 10 years.

I am still confused on this. Can I apply for ILR based on 10 years long residence if my previous leave was refused under deception?

johndoe789

Post by johndoe789 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:52 pm

any answers guys?

lilboots
Nigeria

Post by lilboots » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:47 am

johndoe789 wrote:any answers guys?
I think you should be fine as you have provided a more recent email from your bank confirming the amount you have and also addressing the issue of the response by one of their workers to HO.

I had similar problems where I was accused of deception due to false bank statements. I got a recent email from my bank confirming that my account statements plus letter was genuine. My solicitor then found some fault with verification done by HO. Within 3 days, I got a decision allowing the appeal.

I have my BRP now.

johndoe789

Post by johndoe789 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:18 pm

Hi,

I want to ask how long the court [judge] takes to give the verdict? It has been more than 2 weeks which was told by the judge that i will receive the determination within 2 weeks? Is it normal for not receiving it more than two weeks?