ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

our one of the contracts was rung today

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shalz
Newly Registered

our one of the contracts was rung today

Post by Shalz » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:37 pm

hi everyone,

today in the morning one of our clients recieved a call from home office the call lasted for only less than 20 sec they only confirmed do you know this company and did you sign the contract with the recently thts what they asked and my client verified it

i had interview on 8th august and they asked me the question abt this client only that how do i know him and how did we find him my other clients got no call from home office

is it a positive sign

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Re: our one of the contracts was rung today

Post by nasirkhan » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:04 pm

I think its a positive sign. As I look in my crystal ball I see a shabily dressed case worker open your file with a copy of T1 E guidance on one side. He starts to examine the application and the documents thinking more of the ways to pay the mortgage and the bruises he got from the scuffle with his wife the previous night. He can't find fault with anything. He is in a bad mood (as always), cursing his monotonous, low paying job under the lips. Suddenly his eyes fall on the contract and he notices that it is written on paper and not on papyrus. He starts reading; undestanding nothing of course and reaches the phone number of the client at the bottom. The sheer boredom of the exercise has exhausted him. Desperate for human company even if its just a forelorn voice he dials the number and utters some jibberish as he hears someone speak from the other end ...........

Crystal balls's battery ran down. Why do these things turn into brick so quickly ?????

Shalz
Newly Registered

Post by Shalz » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:48 pm

lets see fingers crossed i applied with my partner we showed the funds in our business account and the fund was generated from our previous business and we also showed the tax return so they cant raise any issue that this money is illegitimate hes probably trying something to find out how to refuse this case as we r doing this business genuinely im very hopeful that ill get a very positive reply INSHA ALLAH

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:50 am

nasirkhan wrote:I think its a positive sign. As I look in my crystal ball I see a shabily dressed case worker open your file with a copy of T1 E guidance on one side. He starts to examine the application and the documents thinking more of the ways to pay the mortgage and the bruises he got from the scuffle with his wife the previous night. He can't find fault with anything. He is in a bad mood (as always), cursing his monotonous, low paying job under the lips. Suddenly his eyes fall on the contract and he notices that it is written on paper and not on papyrus. He starts reading; undestanding nothing of course and reaches the phone number of the client at the bottom. The sheer boredom of the exercise has exhausted him. Desperate for human company even if its just a forelorn voice he dials the number and utters some jibberish as he hears someone speak from the other end ...........

Crystal balls's battery ran down. Why do these things turn into brick so quickly ?????
Nasir, you my friend could be a novelist or a script writer! Respect. :D
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:57 pm

attahaas wrote:Nasir, you my friend could be a novelist or a script writer! Respect. :D
Thank you. Its a bit too late for that however. The drudgery of daily life obscures even the most gifted geniuses :wink:

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:06 pm

nasirkhan wrote:
attahaas wrote:Nasir, you my friend could be a novelist or a script writer! Respect. :D
Thank you. Its a bit too late for that however. The drudgery of daily life obscures even the most gifted geniuses :wink:
It's never too late to follow your dream, never too late. :wink:
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

Dawn786

Post by Dawn786 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:43 pm

Shalz wrote:hi everyone,

today in the morning one of our clients recieved a call from home office the call lasted for only less than 20 sec they only confirmed do you know this company and did you sign the contract with the recently thts what they asked and my client verified it

i had interview on 8th august and they asked me the question abt this client only that how do i know him and how did we find him my other clients got no call from home office

is it a positive sign
It is already understood that UKVI will verify each document which is submitted along with your application. All applicants sign on the disclaimer part declaring that all documents are genuine and verifiable. What you have mentioned in your post is a normal procedure however, it is indeed a good sign as after this phonecall you can safely assume that your application is processing swiftly and hopefully your BRP would be issued shortly.

Fazer_1985

Post by Fazer_1985 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:05 pm

Shalz wrote:hi everyone,

is it a positive sign

@Shalz

My client also received the call from HO regarding the contract. They asked him same questions and they also asked him about his business and what he is doing and how he came in contact with us. He was contacted twice first on Friday 5th sept and they took appointment for monday (8th sept) and asked the same questions as they did on friday.

I also applied in team. Applied on 28th May 2014, been to interview on 23rd July 2014 with my team mate and still waiting.

I hope its a good sign. I was thinking to email them and ask "how much more time will they take".
Do you guys think its a good idea or I just wait?
Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in Life, Allah knows what is best for you!!!

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:35 pm

attahaas wrote:
nasirkhan wrote:I think its a positive sign. As I look in my crystal ball I see a shabily dressed case worker open your file with a copy of T1 E guidance on one side. He starts to examine the application and the documents thinking more of the ways to pay the mortgage and the bruises he got from the scuffle with his wife the previous night. He can't find fault with anything. He is in a bad mood (as always), cursing his monotonous, low paying job under the lips. Suddenly his eyes fall on the contract and he notices that it is written on paper and not on papyrus. He starts reading; undestanding nothing of course and reaches the phone number of the client at the bottom. The sheer boredom of the exercise has exhausted him. Desperate for human company even if its just a forelorn voice he dials the number and utters some jibberish as he hears someone speak from the other end ...........

Nasir, you my friend could be a novelist or a script writer! Respect. :D

Nice comment, both of you, he he he.