ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How can I move to the UK?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jester1
Newly Registered

How can I move to the UK?

Post by Jester1 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello,

This is my first post so forgive me if I do something wrong. Long story short, I met someone online, hold your judgement for later, and we now think of each other as family. She is like a sister to me and I am like a brother to her. I don't truly have family here. I do have family but they aren't my real family if that makes any sense. I would like to move to the UK one day soon to be with my real none-biological family. If you have any idea of what I am talking about then you would know that being separated from your true family is very hard to deal with. The problem is that not only do I live in America, but I am also an unskilled worker. I have no desire to get married. There is no way I could become a skilled worker any time soon. I do not have any relatives there. I want to get my citizenship on day so studying there is out too. So, basically I am finding out that there is no chance of ever being with my family. (There is more than one in this family by the way. All none-biological.) However I refuse to give up on being with them one day. Does anyone reading this has any idea how I can move there with my limitations? Has anyone else done this before? I don't want to do anything illegal because I actually want to stay there and not get deported one day. There has to be a way to move there. I can't tell you how much I want to be with them. Please, if you have any ideas on how to help me please let me know.

Thank you

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: How can I move to the UK?

Post by physicskate » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:17 pm

Not possible. You have outlined the only three ways to move to the UK...