ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Withdraw and file in new application

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cwinya
Newly Registered

Withdraw and file in new application

Post by cwinya » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:02 pm

Hi,
Had a Tier 1 (post study work visa). Applied for extension using FLR(O) before it expired and It was rejected. We had to appeal until I exhausted all my appeal rights. Then had no option but go for judicial review. A court session was held and waiting upon decision which has taken ages.
Its now 10 yrs I am living in the UK and would like to fill in the SET(LR) form.
Could any one please advise. Is it okay to withdraw the judicial review case and send in a SET(LR) FORM?

riz1986

Re: Withdraw and file in new application

Post by riz1986 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:47 pm

section 3c doesn't cover u on JR......were u given permission to appeal to upper tribunal
If u hv exhausted all ur appeal rights n u don't make a successful fresh application u'll be considered overstayer.