ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Illegal mother/father seperate a/

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Aalia88
Newly Registered

Illegal mother/father seperate a/

Post by Aalia88 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:43 am

Hi guys, im new here,and want to ask a question.
If a non eu single mother is illegal in ireland, but the father
Is separated or divorce after 3 years(stamp 4eufam)
Can the illegal mother get visa.

And also if that illegal mother has a child in her non eu country
Can she bring her to ireland.

How can she bring her daughter here?

Please share your experience.
Thank u
U r all wonderful people here.

I am open to any debate

Thanks lovely peeps in advance.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Re: Illegal mother/father seperate a/

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:33 pm

How can someone with stamp 4eufam be illegal in ireland?
If someone with stamp 4eufam divource after 3yrs he/she can apply for retention of right after a absolute decree is issued by the court.
As for seperation, seperation is not count to retention of right under eu, under eu seperated couple are still married and can only apply for permanent after 5yrs in ireland and most show proof that the eu seperated spouse is still exercising treaty rights for those five years as in working, student, self sufficient etc and must be living in ireland for those 5yrs.
illegal person cannot bring non eu child to ireland from home country. Must regularised your stay before you can bring a child.
you are only illegal untill you have no right to live in ireland or you got your document through fraud, the onus its on you to proof its valid not fraud.
I hope this help.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

Aalia88
Newly Registered

Post by Aalia88 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:57 pm

Hi thank you for your reply, i really appreciate.

No the father is separated with eu wife,the illegal mother is the
Current girlfriend.

Sorry for misinterpretation

Thanks a lot

Aalia88
Newly Registered

Post by Aalia88 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:03 pm

@rachel i also want to add here,the current illegal girlfriend
Is pregnant for the separated stamp4eufam who is the father.
So is their a chance she will be legal under zambrano,or defacto??

Thanks

janet0001

Post by janet0001 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:10 pm

I'll tell u what the illegal mother should do. Wait till she give birth to the child,the father who's already a legal resident (if he's been legally residing in the country for 3 yrs) would then follow the mother to register the birth of the child and forward his passport alongside GNIB card to passport office for the child's passport. Passport office do not need to question if or why he separated from his EU wife. Once he get the passport,then the illegal mother can apply for Zambrano. It is that simple if she follow it that way.

Aalia88
Newly Registered

Post by Aalia88 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:00 pm

@jannet0001 hey friend thank u soo much for this reply,
Its a relieve for my friend.u r just amazing and very good at what you just explained me.

Thank u and have a pleasant day ahead.

Regards

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:25 pm

You didn't explain better. The illegal mother's baby will be entitled to Irish citizenship as long as the father is legal even though separated from the EU wife. After the birth of the baby using the father legal resident on the birth certificate the baby is entitled to Irish citizenship, register the baby then the illegal mother can then apply to regularised her stay.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.