ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal because of missing bank statement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

david1234
Newly Registered

Refusal because of missing bank statement

Post by david1234 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:28 am

My application was refused because of missing bank statement (50k) and for advertisement material not showing the date the adverts went live and, nature of business and contact details. but they stated that the major reason for the refusal was the mising bank document.

I supplied a bank statement for 50k - which they claimed they didnt find??
and a print out of my webpages which shows
-services offered
-contact (phone number and business address)

I am thinking of appealing the decision since I have money in my account showing the funds i have held all along, and have proof of my website being deployed before 11july,

my problem is that, I registered my company on June 24, that makes 3 months in September 24, what if my appeal is refused, can I make a new application? since i have all other documents intact.

or should I just make a fresh application.

Hope145

Re: Refusal because of missing bank statement

Post by Hope145 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:31 pm

david1234 wrote:My application was refused because of missing bank statement (50k) and for advertisement material not showing the date the adverts went live and, nature of business and contact details. but they stated that the major reason for the refusal was the mising bank document.

I supplied a bank statement for 50k - which they claimed they didnt find??
and a print out of my webpages which shows
-services offered
-contact (phone number and business address)

I am thinking of appealing the decision since I have money in my account showing the funds i have held all along, and have proof of my website being deployed before 11july,

my problem is that, I registered my company on June 24, that makes 3 months in September 24, what if my appeal is refused, can I make a new application? since i have all other documents intact.

or should I just make a fresh application.
Why are you worried about registering your company on June 24th? The new rules will apply to any new application( cannot show 50k in personal account), unless you are applying under the transitional rules(psw-50k, trading pre 11th July).

You/Solicitor/Barrister can appeal based on "evidential flexibility", as the case worker should have at least requested the bank statement again since it was lost/missing. Wondering why your website didn't include services offered and a contact number at least? Maybe this irritated the case worker, what was the purpose of a website without these details. Anyway website is not compulsory, so they cannot deny you solely on that, especially if you had other advertising material. Goodluck