ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help needed for court of appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

baller1432
Newly Registered

urgent help needed for court of appeal

Post by baller1432 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 am

hi..guys.. my teir 1 entrepreneure appeal has been refused on 1st of septembet 2014 in hight court and i want to go to court of appeal and i have 11 months left for my 10 years completing for indefinite.what is the procedure and timelimit for lodging case to the court of appeal,,plz help me

Zaidii

Re: urgent help needed for court of appeal

Post by Zaidii » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:40 pm

Did you mean upper tribunal you got your appeal dismissed at?

baller1432
Newly Registered

Post by baller1432 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:13 am

Zaidii wrote:Did you mean upper tribunal you got your appeal dismissed at?
yes..i think it was in leeds high court .my barristor told me next step will be court of appeal.i want to know what is the procedure to lodge appeal against the decision and how much time they will take for hearing..i called to royal court of justice today and she told me it takes about six month for whole procedure for hearing...i want to know how to apply which form i will have to use and what documents require and fees plzz...tell me..

sky100
Newly Registered

Post by sky100 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:46 am

hi baller1432,

Here is a link to guide you with the appeal process at the Court of Appeal

http://www.justice.gov.uk/tribunals/imm ... /appeals#7

My advise for you is to make a fresh application as it will be difficult for you to win at the court of appeal from my own experience

Zaidii

Post by Zaidii » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:20 am

@baller

Here's my timeline, currently waiting for response from COA. Applied on the 11th of August.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 66705.html

It will give you an idea regarding what sort of time scales you are looking at.

baller1432
Newly Registered

Post by baller1432 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:37 am

hi thanks for giving me breif instruction......i came to uk 20 septmber 2005 and now i have completed 9 years in uk .i just want to complete my 10 years so i can apply for long residency ..is it possible..i dragg this to net six month in court of appeal and then after even refusing i submit my indefinite leave to remain application...plz help me..what should i do..from 2012 august till 2014 spetember i have been refused in TIER 1 entreprenure application.i m dragging it to court of appeal so i pass my time as much as i can to get closer to 10 years...i want to know what should i do....thanks for assiting me further.

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:49 am

First trick should be deferring the hearing date. I think normally court of appeal takes longer than upper tribunal to hear the case, nevertheless u should be prepared to be called in next 3 months. So defer it let's say by causing a minor injury.

baller1432
Newly Registered

Post by baller1432 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:21 am

hi..thanks for assisting me what can be done.can you apply on human rights basis after 9 years for ILR?.MY TIER 1 entrepreneur application has been refused twice and i went to UTIAC they agian refused it and i have not recieved my court refusal determination letter.without court refusal letter you can not go to COURT OF APPEAL.i want to know? am i still fall in 10 years long term residency in uk? if i do so i will try my level best to drag this case to 10 years IRL.what should i do.plz help me.i will be obliged to someone could please help me out .thanks plz plz plz plz

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:10 pm

tanvir1985th wrote:First trick should be deferring the hearing date. I think normally court of appeal takes longer than upper tribunal to hear the case, nevertheless u should be prepared to be called in next 3 months. So defer it let's say by causing a minor injury.
He already dragged his 3c for 2 years. i think it is impossible to drag it further for 11 months.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:14 pm

baller1432 wrote:hi..thanks for assisting me what can be done.can you apply on human rights basis after 9 years for ILR?.MY TIER 1 entrepreneur application has been refused twice and i went to UTIAC they agian refused it and i have not recieved my court refusal determination letter.without court refusal letter you can not go to COURT OF APPEAL.i want to know? am i still fall in 10 years long term residency in uk? if i do so i will try my level best to drag this case to 10 years IRL.what should i do.plz help me.i will be obliged to someone could please help me out .thanks plz plz plz plz
I think u break your 10 years continuity. When u r saying that u refused twice. Section 3c trigger only once. When u apply with valid leave.

I think u put JR after 2nd refusal and your JR refuse as well .

U r just wasting your time here if all i said is true.
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

baller1432
Newly Registered

Post by baller1432 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:44 pm

hi thanks for giving me good tips..i want to know when my solicitor submitted 1st application for TIER 1 entreprenure it was out of time(3 days late after expiry of my visa) .at that is was law made by HOME OFFICE if any application is submitted within 28 days after the expiry of your visa it will be legitimate and my 1st application was refused after nearly six month and i did not have right of appeal butt my stupid solicitor got appeal right and we went for hearing in TAYLOR HOUSE london .judge refsued it because he said we did not have a right of appeal..we submitted 2nd fresh application which ought to be within 28 days .it as refused again and the allegation were these; 1= my appeal was ''abandoned'' and my second application was again 2 days out of time.butt when we went for JR FOR THIS second fresh application for T1 entreprenure .judge refused it because he said ..........your time for 2nd fresh application started from the day when your 1st tier 1 application was refused butt home office said my 2nd application is only 2 days out of time...which is utterly contradicted to judge ..i have not received mine JR REFUSAL letter yet from court...its a judge mistake i think ...plz help me..if someone dont understand anyuthing plz ring me on this number 07770622128 and i will explain him ..plz.plz..plz..

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:23 am

@ baller1432, do you have any kid born in UK, if yes, you can consider applying for FLR(FP) under article 8 and then drag it out till you clock 10yrs as you will get an appeal right if refused under article 8 right to private life,
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

baller1432
Newly Registered

Post by baller1432 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:18 pm

hi...thanks for giving me more information..i m not married.so i dont have any kid.within next 28 days i have to submit my COURT OF APPEAL application .plz help me if anything could do to drag next year so i will take a chance to submitt 10 yrs long residency ..plz plzz plz..anyone help me..

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:15 am

baller1432 wrote:hi...thanks for giving me more information..i m not married.so i dont have any kid.within next 28 days i have to submit my COURT OF APPEAL application .plz help me if anything could do to drag next year so i will take a chance to submitt 10 yrs long residency ..plz plzz plz..anyone help me..
i strongly believe that u already broke your 10 years LR continuity. 28 days (over stay ) grace period is only for once. Once your 3c ends than u have 28 days or in your case u submit 1st application after your visa expired.

HO should not entertain your 2nd application in any way that's why u got refused from HO and Court.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:13 pm

@ baller1432, if your application to appeal court get refused you can still submit an FLR(FP) application under article 8 base on your private life in the UK, you are likely to get a refusal but will also get an appeal right which you can drag till you complete your 10yrs for your ILR.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

baller1432
Newly Registered

Post by baller1432 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:49 am

i m very gratefull of this forum.i want to know first thing i have not received my JR refusal paper letter from court.i went to my solicitor he said he has not received any letter from court i think he was lying because i did not let him to represent him IN COURT OF APPEAL.(coz he wanted to make more money out of me).i ring back to leeds upper tribunal they said they will charge me 10pound for sending my copy of DETERMINATION .
1ST I want to know when i will write them to send me a copy of my determination ,will the 28 days time period will start to submit application for COURT OF APPEAL, from the day i will receive my JR refusal letter copy.thanks plz let me know.
2nd i know i will be refused this time again butt i want to know.how much it will cost me all together till i refused from COURT OF APPEAL.this time i will go to face judge .thanks if someone will give some generous assistant i will be obliged.

baller1432
Newly Registered

urgent advise needed for FLR(o) birometrics.plz plz plz

Post by baller1432 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:43 am

hi.i lived in uk 9yrs and nearly six months and i have submitted my FLR(O) three months ago.HOME OFFICE SEND ME BIOMETRICS AND I DID NOT RECEIVE AT FIRST PLACE AND THEN THEY SEND ME SECOND TIME FOR BIOMETRICS LETTER TO MY SOLICITORS AND REQUIRED TO GET THIS DONE WITHIN 17 DAYS..butt i want to delay my biometrics so i can drag it to 10yrs residency (IRL).if someone please give me advise what can be done to delay biometrics.plz

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: urgent advise needed for FLR(o) birometrics.plz plz plz

Post by Zee ali » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:54 pm

baller1432 wrote:hi.i lived in uk 9yrs and nearly six months and i have submitted my FLR(O) three months ago.HOME OFFICE SEND ME BIOMETRICS AND I DID NOT RECEIVE AT FIRST PLACE AND THEN THEY SEND ME SECOND TIME FOR BIOMETRICS LETTER TO MY SOLICITORS AND REQUIRED TO GET THIS DONE WITHIN 17 DAYS..butt i want to delay my biometrics so i can drag it to 10yrs residency (IRL).if someone please give me advise what can be done to delay biometrics.plz
U missed already one biometric letter and 2nd one issued to u which is for 17 days. I think u can't drag it any further. If u still dont submit your bio they send your application back as invalid.

your 10 years story is out of question. As u made several out of time applications and fruitless appeals. If u want to give yourself some hope than its your choice. I am saying what immigration law says. U broke your 10 year continuity a long time ago.

Tier1luck

Post by Tier1luck » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi baller1432

I think u already broke ur long residency because after refusal of JR , 3c discontinue automatically weather u recvd letter from there or not . U had been miscalculate ur situation . Sorry for u really . As u were very near to complete ur 10 years .

As u already broke ur countinuity but still u have very good Chance to stay in UK if u have wife and kid(s) here in UK with u . In this case u can file article 8 section 55 (private and family life established in UK)

So I think u should fight for article 8

Regards