ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed, no Tenancy agreement and getting homelless

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mhamk2000

Help needed, no Tenancy agreement and getting homelless

Post by mhamk2000 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:36 am

hi there, i need advice on urgently bases. Senior member and moderator respond plz. I got ilr and my spouse with my elder son has applied spouse visa Flr(m). Flr(m) application is still in Home Office. I am living in shared accommodation in sub tenancy, i don't have any written tenancy agreement. I have received notice to vacant the property. I have 20 days left only. I couldn't find any place so far. What should i do?. Can i give homeless application in local council. Do you think they will consider my application as i don't have tenancy agreement and 2nd question is that Any negative impact on my spouse's Flr(m) application?.
Waiting your advice.
Thanks

Amber
Mood:

Re: Help needed, no Tenancy agreement and getting homelless

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:28 am

So long as the homeless application is just in your name and the child you should be ok.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

mhamk2000

Re: Help needed, no Tenancy agreement and getting homelless

Post by mhamk2000 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:16 am

Thanks, u always helpfull.