ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director loan sample

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mcr2013

Director loan sample

Post by mcr2013 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:41 pm

Has anybody got director loan sample, I would be thankful if he sends me sample of director loan agreement on my e mail

marshal8732

Re: Director loan sample

Post by marshal8732 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:11 pm

Hi

PM your email address I have copy available which I got from an Accountant.

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:20 am

marshal8732 wrote:Hi

PM your email address I have copy available which I got from an Accountant.
Can you please email me a copy of that also. It will be helpfull.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

tier1winner
Newly Registered

Post by tier1winner » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:22 pm

Hi please if you can email me also copy of directors loan . Thanks

Irfanmz

Post by Irfanmz » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:16 am

Dear Members,
I completely understand the reason why people are using DL option in order to show their investment, but what I do not understand is why no one uses Share certificate option which I think is more authentic than DL. Could someone please share their knowledge “why DL is better than Share Certificate route” thanks for your valuable comments.

yhm75

Post by yhm75 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:46 pm

Hi please if you can email me also copy of directors loan . Thanks

raja1985
Newly Registered

Post by raja1985 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:17 am

plz also email me on Email

Moderator Edit
Last edited by CR001 on Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removal of personal contact information

asfan123

Post by asfan123 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:14 am

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------- Director Loan Agreement (Sample)------------------------------
----------------------------------------Between-----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------Mr ABC and Mr XYZ-----------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------And--------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------Business Company Ltd--------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Contents of Director Loan Agreement

This agreement is made and entered by between Mr ABC & Mr XYZ independent persons and referred as to as ‘Directors’ and Business Company Ltd.

In consideration of the covenant and condition hereinafter set forth, Mr ABC and Mr XYZ – Directors and company agrees as follows:

1 – Term
This agreement commences from the start of ARD (accounting reference date) of company. The Directors & Company may terminate the loan agreement at any time with mutual consent of both the parties except for payment due to third party/parties creditors prior to date of such terminations

2 – Interest Rate
There is consensus between both the parties that the Directors Loan is “Interest Free”.

3 – Tenure
The tenure of Loan Agreement will be for three years and renewable with the consensus of both the parties depending upon the profitability index of an enterprise.

4 – Loan Security
The Director’s Loan is unsecured and subordinated in favour of third party short term and/or long term creditors.

5 – Loan Amount
The outstanding balance of loan is amounting to £50,000.00 as on 13th June 2015.

6 – Confidentiality and Ownership
The loan agreement recognises and acknowledges the confidentiality of all financial and other information of the company obtained by directors during the performance of his duties and obligations

Executed this 13th June 2015

Authorised Signatures
(Company Officials)

1. ____________________
Mr XYZ – Director

2. ____________________
Mr XYZ – Director

Authorised Signatures
(Lenders)

1. ____________________
Mr ABC
(D.O.B: 02/01/1985)

2. ____________________
Mr XYZ
(D.O.B: 01/01/1986)

HITS123

Post by HITS123 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:16 pm

any one know how share certificate shows as investment in business ? what documents need for it.