ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEED URGRENT HELP REGARDING CAPITA REVIEWING CASES

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shoaib_jiii
Newly Registered

NEED URGRENT HELP REGARDING CAPITA REVIEWING CASES

Post by Shoaib_jiii » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:46 pm

Hello

I applied for FLRM in October 2012. My wife have indefinite leave to remain. Applied for FLRM in oct 2012 I was over stayed from my last permission of PSW about 4 months. Jan 2014 home office refused my application and I requested for review on 4 April 2014. I requested my MP to follow up my case where she received an email for home office that CAPITA HAS BEEN CONTRACTED TO PROGRESS CASES ON BEHALF OF HOME OFFICE IN CIRCUMSTANCE WHERE WE DO NOT HAVE A RECORD THAT A MIGRANT HOLDS VALID LEAVE. AS A PART OF THIS WORK, CAPITA ARE UNDERTAKING SOME ADMINISTRATIVE CASEWORK FUNCTIONS ON CASES TO CLEAR OUTSTANDING CORRESPONDENCE AND REPRESENTATIONS. THESE FUNCTIONS INCLUDES REVIEWING CASES IN WHICH A REQUEST FOR A RECONSIDERATION OF AN IMMIGRATION DECISION HAS BEEN MADE. MY CASE IS CURRENTLY BEING PROCESSED BY CAPITA. AND THEY WILL CONTACT ME IN DUE COURSE ONCE ASSESSMENT HAS BEEN COMPLETED

My wife is 3 months pregnant now. Previously had 2 miscarriages and was suffering for psychological breakdown due to them. I request you all to advice me urgently as I'm finically struggling and can't support her in pregnancy

Thanks

Shoaib_jiii
Newly Registered

Re: NEED URGRENT HELP REGARDING CAPITA REVIEWING CASES

Post by Shoaib_jiii » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:47 am

Shoaib_jiii wrote:Hello

I applied for FLRM in October 2012. My wife have indefinite leave to remain. Applied for FLRM in oct 2012 I was over stayed from my last permission of PSW about 4 months. Jan 2014 home office refused my application and I requested for review on 4 April 2014. I requested my MP to follow up my case where she received an email for home office that CAPITA HAS BEEN CONTRACTED TO PROGRESS CASES ON BEHALF OF HOME OFFICE IN CIRCUMSTANCE WHERE WE DO NOT HAVE A RECORD THAT A MIGRANT HOLDS VALID LEAVE. AS A PART OF THIS WORK, CAPITA ARE UNDERTAKING SOME ADMINISTRATIVE CASEWORK FUNCTIONS ON CASES TO CLEAR OUTSTANDING CORRESPONDENCE AND REPRESENTATIONS. THESE FUNCTIONS INCLUDES REVIEWING CASES IN WHICH A REQUEST FOR A RECONSIDERATION OF AN IMMIGRATION DECISION HAS BEEN MADE. MY CASE IS CURRENTLY BEING PROCESSED BY CAPITA. AND THEY WILL CONTACT ME IN DUE COURSE ONCE ASSESSMENT HAS BEEN COMPLETED.

I phoned Capita yesterday they conformed that they don't have any record regarding my case than I phoned HO operated said my case is laying with case worker at Sheffield. I'm confused what's going on

My question is do Capita have any authority to review my case or make any decisions or when you request for review any decision what happened and how long it takes to make any final decision as it's already 5 months gone

My wife is 3 months pregnant now. Previously had 2 miscarriages and was suffering for psychological breakdown due to them. I request you all to advice me urgently as I'm finically struggling and can't support her in pregnancy

Thanks

mkhan2525

Re: NEED URGRENT HELP REGARDING CAPITA REVIEWING CASES

Post by mkhan2525 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:26 am

I would put in a complaint to Home Office and wait 20 working days to receive a response. If you've not heard by then or are not satisfied with the response then contact your MP and ask him/her to put in a complaint to the Parlimentary Ombudsman.

I'm in a similar situation with my reconsideratiion request however I've not waited as long as long as you have.

Good luck.