ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometrics registration on 16th Day

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Biometrics registration on 16th Day

Post by Tier 4 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:46 am

What are the consequences if someone submit Biometrics on day 16 rather than 15.

I think the time scale of 15 days doesn't count Sundays as it says on letter I have to register Biometrics within 15 working days.

Thanks
N/A

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: Biometrics registration on 16th Day

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:00 pm

You can enrol biometrics at post-office and now many post-offices work for more longer hours and Sundays too to meet the needs of customers.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:36 pm

sheraz7 wrote:You can enrol biometrics at post-office and now many post-offices work for more longer hours and Sundays too to meet the needs of customers.
Thanks for your replay,

Well I received Biom invitation on 12 Sept dated 8 Sept

I went today to submit them but the post-office was very busy and I was late for work, therefore I will submit them tomorrow.

Nevertheless I am confuse, I think its 14th day today and will be 15th tomorrow, or is it 15th today and will be 16th tomorrow.

As 23 - 8 = 15

Thanks
N/A

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Tier 4 wrote:
sheraz7 wrote:You can enrol biometrics at post-office and now many post-offices work for more longer hours and Sundays too to meet the needs of customers.
Thanks for your replay,

I went today to submit them but the post-office was very busy and I was late for work, therefore I will submit them tomorrow.

Nevertheless I am confuse, I think its 14th day today and will be 15th tomorrow, or is it 15th today and will be 16th tomorrow.

As 23 - 8 = 15

Thanks
15 WORKINGS DAYS

so start counting from 8th sept which was monday (8 9 10 11 12 15 16 17 18 19 22 23 24 25 26) 15 working days

so last date to submit bio will be 26th of September which is Friday.

My own experience as a i wanted to delay my bio due to complete 10 years so i gave bio on last date i counted like this and everything was ok.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:47 pm

Zee ali wrote:
Tier 4 wrote:
Thanks for your replay,

As 23 - 8 = 15

Thanks

15 WORKINGS DAYS

so start counting from 8th sept which was monday (8 9 10 11 12 15 16 17 18 19 22 23 24 25 26) 15 working days

so last date to submit bio will be 26th of September which is Friday.

My own experience as a i wanted to delay my bio due to complete 10 years so i gave bio on last date i counted like this and everything was ok.
Cool man , great help

I do have the same problem as well, as I want to delay my bio.

Another thing is I think Saturday can be count as a working day. however Sunday is bit tricky as lots of Post-offices open on Sunday too.

Thanks
N/A

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:46 pm

If u want to delay bio than ignore first bio but some risk involve.

Working days classified as Monday to Friday.

No matter some business like post office operate sat or sunday.

Don't make things complicated for u by thinking which area post office open on saturday or sunday.

i told u by my personal experience
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:46 pm

Zee ali wrote:If u want to delay bio than ignore first bio but some risk involve.

Working days classified as Monday to Friday.

No matter some business like post office operate sat or sunday.

Don't make things complicated for u by thinking which area post office open on saturday or sunday.

i told u by my personal experience
Cheers man
N/A