ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success- Tier-2(G) to ILR- Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mrinmoygupta
Newly Registered

ILR Success- Tier-2(G) to ILR- Croydon

Post by mrinmoygupta » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:40 am

I made a successful ILR premium application along with two dependents this weekend at PEO croydon. Appointment was at 9.15 AM but we were allowed to check-in at around 8.40 and by 10.30 we had the approval letter. My application was really straightforward. The environment was quite friendly. Overall experience was very good.

Thanks to the help provided by members of the board time to time while preparing the application. I did consult some solicitors on a couple of occasions for a few clarifications(paid telephone consultation) but in the end I think the information I received from this board was sufficient to make the application.

Thanks again.

Malik44

Re: ILR Success- Tier-2(G) to ILR- Croydon

Post by Malik44 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:20 am

Congratulations