ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Enquiry

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rockyyadav
Newly Registered

Enquiry

Post by Rockyyadav » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:27 pm

Hello there
I attended ilr interview @ Croydon
I got a letter saying valid application but there are further enquiries to be made.
What does this normally mean and how long can it take ?
Very anxious!!

Malik44

Re: Enquiry

Post by Malik44 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:15 am

Just wait for the UKBA answer they normally stop applications to do verify some documents. like verify your employment or qualification or tax with HMRC etc.

pelen23

Post by pelen23 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:26 am

Rockyyadav wrote:Hello there
I attended ilr interview @ Croydon
I got a letter saying valid application but there are further enquiries to be made.
What does this normally mean and how long can it take ?
Very anxious!!
Can you please tell us whether is set(m) or set(o) application? If set(o) , sometimes they can't make a decision due to absence or tax calculation . Give us the details of your application. Someone might be able to help

Rockyyadav
Newly Registered

Post by Rockyyadav » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:34 am

thank you malik and pelen,
its SET0- tax documents etc are according- i got married last year and my wife was my dependent, we split up and she has left the country- i have previously written to UKBA to inform them in writing to cancel the visa.
i am not sure if they are looking into that matter further on

pelen23

Post by pelen23 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:58 am

Rockyyadav wrote:thank you malik and pelen,
its SET0- tax documents etc are according- i got married last year and my wife was my dependent, we split up and she has left the country- i have previously written to UKBA to inform them in writing to cancel the visa.
i am not sure if they are looking into that matter further on
Did you mention the situation with your in you application form? It might be that or no reason. There is a sticky "ILR application deferred at PEO". Have a look. It might help you

Rockyyadav
Newly Registered

Post by Rockyyadav » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:35 am

thanks for that pelen
no didnot mention about that in the form, there seems to be no question about it as far as i can remember
r