ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student Visa refused, initial appeal dismissed.

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Student Visa refused, initial appeal dismissed.

Post by tuliprose » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:02 pm

My student extension refused in september 2011 because of short of funds.

I was given right of appeal. I went on appeal hearing on 27th Oct and it has been dismissed.

First tribunal has sent me another form to apply for permission to appeal in Upper tribunal.

I have requested first tribunal judge to give me permission to appeal Upper tribunal. Any idea, if i can get the permission???

Reason for appeal dismissal:

The course i applied extension is already completed. The new course (PhD) admission was not ready at the time of hearing.

So the judge says, i should go back and apply for entry clearance.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:17 pm

the chances are, you might have to go back & apply for entry clearance as the judge said unless you can come up with some very very strong reasons for not maintaining the required funds.

IMO

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:24 am

I strongly recommend you to leave UK for a while with all new application documents to apply for entry clearance from your home country.

Fati
Newly Registered

Urgent reply request, Student Visa Tier 4 refused

Post by Fati » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:42 pm

Dear all,

My student visa has been refused on 5/9/2014. ECO says that I am not a genuine student based on the reason that I already hold a masters degree then why am i going again for a masters degree and 2nd objection was that I hadn't researched well for my proposed plan of establishing a language school back in my city after completion of the degree.
In my interview i told him clearly that my degree was in English literature whereas I intend to go for Masters in English Language Teaching, both are different as I require teaching skills and for that I need a professional qualification and to answer their 2nd question, I replied that my husband is more interested in me setting up this business , I have done research but upon my return I shall do more research and then we shall establish this school(its understood).
for these two reasons they rejected my visa. Now, I have planned to go for Admin Review. PLEASE advise me should I just answer them in their given form of the objections raised or can I attach a personal statement as well(some body suggested that I should attach).