ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What Visa I get while waiting for the EU 1 application?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

seancool

What Visa I get while waiting for the EU 1 application?

Post by seancool » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:16 pm

I submitted my EU1 application lately and I have sent them an email to ask can I extend my visa when I get the acknowledgement letter, as my visa for Ireland is going to be expired, this is what they reply:

"Acknowledgements currently take between four and five weeks, depending on the volume of applications.

If you are granted permission to remain while a decision on your application is pending you must attend at your local immigration office
to register your permission and receive a Registration Certificate.

This Division does not issue a Registration Certificate. It is issued at our local immigration office."

Does anyone know what visa I will get if I bring this acknowledgements to the immigration office, and am I able to work in Ireland before I get the final news?

Best Regards

seancool

Re: What Visa I get while waiting for the EU 1 application?

Post by seancool » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:32 pm

Someone knows this? My visa is going to be expired soon and I don't know if I can get temporary renewal when I wait for my EU 1 application result.

joost
Newly Registered

Re: What Visa I get while waiting for the EU 1 application?

Post by joost » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:34 pm

you will get a temp stamp for 6months