ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching from Tier4 Student to Tier4 Dependent inside UK

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

abicup010
Newly Registered

Switching from Tier4 Student to Tier4 Dependent inside UK

Post by abicup010 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:45 pm

Please could somebody possibly help me..I am Tier4 Student and studying level 7 course in private college, Now I am planning to switch my girl friend on my dependent who is also Tier4 student currently. Do you have any experience/ideas whether she can switch to my dependent or not or do I have to enroll level7 with University or publicly funded college? please need your help /advise regarding this matter.....NOTE: we both are inside UK ....Thanks

vinny

Re: Switching from Tier4 Student to Tier4 Dependent inside U

Post by vinny » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:27 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Tukadevi

Re: Switching from Tier4 Student to Tier4 Dependent inside U

Post by Tukadevi » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:37 am

abicup010 wrote:Please could somebody possibly help me..I am Tier4 Student and studying level 7 course in private college, Now I am planning to switch my girl friend on my dependent who is also Tier4 student currently. Do you have any experience/ideas whether she can switch to my dependent or not or do I have to enroll level7 with University or publicly funded college? please need your help /advise regarding this matter.....NOTE: we both are inside UK ....Thanks

Yes, she can switch as your dependent by having enough relationship documents. She can switch from Inside UK. But for this, the main applicant or you should be studying with a HEI for or above level 7.
Hope this will help.

Tukadevi