ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Didnt mention business adress in leaflet

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shah286

Didnt mention business adress in leaflet

Post by Shah286 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:50 pm

Hi i submited application form for tier 1 entr visa but i didnt mention business adress in that. But i have mentioned contact number. Anyone tell me about that, is it impact application form? Need your help

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Re: Didnt mention business adress in leaflet

Post by nasirkhan » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:16 pm

If the case worker is overall satisfied with your application you'l be fine however if he has doubts then he will start nit picking and find fault with anything that he can think of to refuse your visa. It also depends on the personality and mood of the case worker as well.

P.S : Its not professional advice. Just what I gathered whilst being in this process.

ayyan121
Newly Registered

Post by ayyan121 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:00 am

Dear Shah

i am really surprised that how you people are applying for the visas.some one not having landline,someone not having business adress some one not having business account .how serious you people are taking home office ,same way they will treat you.you spend 2000 on case but cannot spend 5 mints to write an adress there.its really laziness .after 11th july mistake margin was zero ,but still we are doing the same thing and blaming home office why they refuse my visa on this small issue.its our duty to convince the case worker.

thanks

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:13 pm

ayyan121 wrote:Dear Shah

i am really surprised that how you people are applying for the visas.some one not having landline,someone not having business adress some one not having business account .how serious you people are taking home office ,same way they will treat you.you spend 2000 on case but cannot spend 5 mints to write an adress there.its really laziness .after 11th july mistake margin was zero ,but still we are doing the same thing and blaming home office why they refuse my visa on this small issue.its our duty to convince the case worker.

thanks
They are as serious as they can be. He has already applied; so your condescending tone is of no use to him and he will bear the brunt of any mistakes he has made. Staying silent is always better than opening one's mouth where it is not required. Thank you.

ayyan121
Newly Registered

Post by ayyan121 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:22 am

dear Nasir

its not only for shah its for all who will apply in future.and if you to be keep your mouth quit then you need not to join this forum,becouse shut mouth is of no use.take it in a positive way .
thanks

PKBD

Post by PKBD » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:52 am

Hi
To some extent I am agreed with ayaan , we should be very careful with tier 1 application especially if some one applief after 11 July.
I have used my residential address and phone number in all my business documents. Do you think it can be a problem for me.
Thanks

ayyan121
Newly Registered

Post by ayyan121 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Dear

home address as business address should not be a problem.The guys who applied through 50k can get visa easily so dont worry all you will make it at the end.

thanks

PKBD

Post by PKBD » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:36 pm

Thanks Ayyan
Yet it was easy before 11th July. ..now they have made it really hard. Hope for the best
Thanks

antonio22
Newly Registered

Post by antonio22 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:06 pm

Shah286 wrote:Hi i submited application form for tier 1 entr visa but i didnt mention business adress in that. But i have mentioned contact number. Anyone tell me about that, is it impact application form? Need your help
*Advertising or marketing material that has been published locally or nationally, showing your name (and the name of the business if applicable) together with the business activity. This can include printouts of internet advertising or, where your business is trading online, confirmation of your ownership of the domain name of the business’s website;