ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General (ILR) Dependent Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

raheel038
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General (ILR) Dependent Visa

Post by raheel038 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:17 pm

Hi,

I need an advice on the following,

I am on Tier 1 General Visa and I will complete my 5 years on 30th January 2015. My wife has come to this country on May 2014. So I need the Answers of the following questions.

1. What form I have to use to apply for my application and what is the current fee for that. ?
2. I have to apply for my wife dependent Visa as she has arrived in UK on May 2014, which form I will use for her and what will be the fee for her application?
3. Will this be a join application or separate one ?
4. What will be the maintenance requirement for me on this case.

I will highly appreciate your response on this matter.

Regards,
Raheel

Amber
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 General (ILR) Dependent Visa

Post by Amber » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:24 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:22 am

These forms may be updated from time to time. Make sure that the forms you use are the latest versions available at the time of the applications.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

raheel038
Newly Registered

Post by raheel038 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:43 am

Amber wrote:1. https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _07-14.pdf
2. https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _07-14.pdf
3. Separate.
4. None insofar as you meet the required points. For PBS dep maintenance, see, https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _07-14.pdf
Thanks for your useful information. I am a bit confused about the fee structure. What I have understood is,

I have to apply separately and pay a fee mentioned in SET(O) form. Further for my Wife I have to apply with separate application with a fee mentioned in her form. Can you please confirm that. If I go in person will I have to pay extra £400.00 for each application.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:24 pm

Yes PSC is an extra £400.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

raheel038
Newly Registered

Post by raheel038 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:31 am

Amber wrote:Yes PSC is an extra £400.
Dear Amber,

Thanks very much for your replies. One more query I have ....... Can you please guide me for the list of documents for dependent application. I will highly appreciate your consideration on this matter.

Regards,
Raheel

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:13 pm

Documents required for PBS dep extension would be the standard, cohabitation and maintenance.

raheel038
Newly Registered

Post by raheel038 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:51 pm

Amber wrote:Yes PSC is an extra £400.
Which means I have to pay following,

1. My Application for ILR Form SET(O) Fee is around £1035.00 Plus £400.00 for Same Day Service
2. My Wife's dependent Application Form FLR(M) and the Fee is around 1640.00 Plus £400.00.

Total to Pay would Around £3475.00. Am I Right ?????? Coz I am still confused about paying £400.00 extra twice.
Can Anyone Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:06 pm

FLR(M) is £601, where are you getting the fees? Remember if you chose FLR(M) her settlement clock will reset and there will be both a Financial and English requirement.

raheel038
Newly Registered

Post by raheel038 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:00 am

Amber wrote:FLR(M) is £601, where are you getting the fees? Remember if you chose FLR(M) her settlement clock will reset and there will be both a Financial and English requirement.

To My Initial Query regarding my case.
I am on Tier 1 General and completing my 5 years in January 2015. I have one dependent (My Wife) who joined me on May 2014. So When I will apply for ILR with SET(O) Form, How will I apply for my wife? Can you please answer me. The forms you recommended to me intially suggested the following fee
1. Main Applicant SET(O) = 1093.
2. Dependent Application Tier 1 General Dependent = 1607
3. Will I have to pay £400.00 Extra for premium service for each application (£800 toal)
Can you please confirm and explain this to me.

Regards,
Raheel

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:51 pm

Yes that is correct, if you are going for a PEO, you will have to pay 400 per applicant, so 800 in total in your case.

Once you are granted ILR your wife can continue to extend her PBS dependent visa, where she will be granted 3 yrs, which means she will need another extension before she can settle.

Whereas with FLR (M) she will will be grantrd 2.5 yrs, but her ILR clock will be reset. She will be able to extend for another 2.5 yrs before she can settle.

On FLR, there is a financial requirement where main applicant has to show minimum earning of 18,600 and there is an English requirement.

I only reiterated what Amber and Vinny have already said. Hope this clarifies. Cheers.
Cheers,
OR

raheel038
Newly Registered

Post by raheel038 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:35 am

O_Relly wrote:Yes that is correct, if you are going for a PEO, you will have to pay 400 per applicant, so 800 in total in your case.

Once you are granted ILR your wife can continue to extend her PBS dependent visa, where she will be granted 3 yrs, which means she will need another extension before she can settle.

Whereas with FLR (M) she will will be grantrd 2.5 yrs, but her ILR clock will be reset. She will be able to extend for another 2.5 yrs before she can settle.

On FLR, there is a financial requirement where main applicant has to show minimum earning of 18,600 and there is an English requirement.

I only reiterated what Amber and Vinny have already said. Hope this clarifies. Cheers.
Hi, I have query on the above,

My wife has ILETS Certificate which she passed last year with 7 Band. Will that certify the English Requirement if I go for FLR(M). I will highly appreciate your replies on that.

Regards,
Raheel

Malik44

Post by Malik44 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:04 am

Yes ielts certificate is acceptable.