ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing P60 Solution (Updated)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ducky11

Missing P60 Solution (Updated)

Post by Ducky11 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:04 am

Hi All, I came across the sticky thread posted below & would like to inform all of you on the new process to acquire the employment history.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=58599

The number to call is 0345 300 3900.
Most of the process is automated via voice recognition. The first thing you should say is “employment history.” The automated response gets it right the first time. From then on you will have to say your full name, national insurance number & date of birth. Then you will be transferred to a person. I just re-affirmed to him what I needed (he already had all my details on screen) & said that my 5 year payment history was in the post & should arrive within the next 2 weeks.

The whole thing took about 3 minutes & I was really pleased with the efficiency.

Hope that helps anyone in my situation & please feel free to make this a sticky!

Thanks,
Ducky

kingfahad35

Re: Missing P60 Solution (Updated)

Post by kingfahad35 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Ducky11 wrote:Hi All, I came across the sticky thread posted below & would like to inform all of you on the new process to acquire the employment history.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=58599

The number to call is 0345 300 3900.
Most of the process is automated via voice recognition. The first thing you should say is “employment history.” The automated response gets it right the first time. From then on you will have to say your full name, national insurance number & date of birth. Then you will be transferred to a person. I just re-affirmed to him what I needed (he already had all my details on screen) & said that my 5 year payment history was in the post & should arrive within the next 2 weeks.

The whole thing took about 3 minutes & I was really pleased with the efficiency.

Hope that helps anyone in my situation & please feel free to make this a sticky!

Thanks,
Ducky
Hi Duke,

Just like to know....hv they sent you original P60 and or P60's from last 5 years..............and or 1 letter containing your last 5 years history.

Thx
Tier 1 (G) to ILR

Ducky11

Post by Ducky11 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:16 pm

I am still waiting to receive the document... Should be here in about 2 weeks...

I am quite sure its a letter containing my last 5 year history, although I assume that they should be able to send you copies of your P60 if you ask them (that's an assumption)...

I will let you know what I receive when I receive it.

Cheers,
Ducky

mobeenkhan
Pakistan

Post by mobeenkhan » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:47 am

First of all, Big Thanks to Ducky11, your information really helped. Thought I'll update how the process is working right now,

Okay, Like you said, very straight forward and mostly Automated, Called the number 0345 300 3900, Tape runs and the following things are asked,

1) Reason of the call in short simple words, like you mentioned, I said Employment History. Worked!!!
2) Once it picks up what you said, it asks whether the call is regarding,
a) Personal Income Tax
b) National Insurance Contributions
c) Any other reasons
You have to say one of the reasons mentioned above
3) Then it asks for some private information which are,
a) National Insurance Number
b) Post code of the address you're living at
c) Full name (including any Middle name)
b) Date of Birth
4) Once all above is done, it puts you forward to one of the advisers indicating the requesting Employment History by post can take upto 3 weeks time.

Number 4, is the part where I stopped (for now) as I waited, listening to some really slow music for like 15 minutes and no one answered, so keep in mind, it can take really long and you have to be patient, I was at work and couldn't wait any longer so hung up, will do it later this afternoon and will update of the remaining of the process.

Take Care All :D
We might be MASTER of our own "THOUGHTS" yet SLAVES to our own "EMOTIONS"

Dasavathar

Post by Dasavathar » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:52 pm

We can only request Employment History by filling the form in the link below, no longer order one by telephone.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/industrial-compensation/

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:19 pm

[quote="Dasavathar"]We can only request Employment History by filling the form in the link below, no longer order one by telephone.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/industrial-compensation/[/quote]

Is it true that we can no longer do this by phone. i just tried the number 0345 300 3900 and it is still active.
Has anyone tried and was told they could not.
GOD BLESS!!!

haiksuresh
Member of Standing

Post by haiksuresh » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm

Dear Ducky,
Did you receive your employment history docs? If you got how many weeks they took for it. What All details they provided to you ?

Regards,
Suresh

sqaush
Newly Registered

Post by sqaush » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:49 pm

I requested work histories for both me and my husband by phone as neither of us have a P60. My husbands have come through today but only shows national insurance contributions. Is that correct? Is that we all we need to replace P60?