ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pasport Pictures Guidlines

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

skmk143
Newly Registered

Pasport Pictures Guidlines

Post by skmk143 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:13 pm

Hi Guyz,

Just wondering if any one can assist me with this. I got pictures for the passport on the photo machine however when I place the picture inside the plastic on picture form it does not fit the criteria. So I went on to take pictures in a professional photographer shop unfortunately when I placed them inside the plastic they too do not fit the criteria required in fact worse then the previous ones.

I went to that shop with the form and told them about it however they said they are fine and passport office wont refuse them but I don't want to take a chance or waste time and wait for them to refuse them. Could any one please tell me where to get pictures that will fit the guidelines? or should I just ignore it and send them any way. Like do you must have to match them with the criteria?

Thanks

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Pasport Pictures Guidlines

Post by CalvinKlien » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:15 am

Go to the Fuji photo shop and spend another 7 euros on the safe side.

cleangreen

Re: Pasport Pictures Guidlines

Post by cleangreen » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:49 am

I did mine here

https://www.epassportphoto.com/

Take the perfect pic using phone or camera, use epassportphoto and then go to tesco and print for less than 1 euro :D

You can test by printing it using an ordinary printer to make sure you are happy with the size

Note: Stand with you back to white or off white background