ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Directors loan agreement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Dawn786

Directors loan agreement

Post by Dawn786 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:33 pm

Hi all,

I have spoken with 2 accountants and they do not have much information about it though I tried to explain to them about it (as per the visa guidelines and as per the various posts by other board members). Can some experienced members please answer my queries so that I can explain to the accountant:

1. Can I make the directors loan agreement anytime or it is mandatory to make it on the date of transferring the money in the business bank account?
2. My understanding of directors loan is "I transfer 50k (or say 30k) from my personal account to my business bank account and my accountant make a unsecured directors loan agreement, later at the time of filing my tax return he shows appropriate entry for this transaction as unsecured directors loan". Please suggest me if there is anything more I need to know or do?
3. In case I transfer 25k with another 25k after six months than do I need to make two directors loan agreement?

Finally I request some senior members if they can suggest me an accountant.

Many thanks,

Dawn786

Re: Directors loan agreement

Post by Dawn786 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:50 pm

Can any of the knowledgeable member pls reply to my post !!!!!!!!!!!