ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pre-check Stage: - Rejection - Green Card Permit

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nblaze

Pre-check Stage: - Rejection - Green Card Permit

Post by nblaze » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:24 pm

So my employer last week stated the visa people are being difficult, so i guess that means a few things were not submitted, and or not filled out correctly?? Reading on the DJEI website it says there are 3 stages

1. Pre-check Stage:
2. Processing Stage
3. Appeals

In the Pre-check Stage they reject as incomplete and this is not a refusual but the application has to be submitted again. My question is, does the waiting time start all over again, or would the original send date still be considered? I'd hate to have to wait another 2-3 weeks when I've already painfully spent 3 weeks waiting! The waiting is the worst part :(

banana07
Member of Standing

Re: Pre-check Stage: - Rejection - Green Card Permit

Post by banana07 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:51 pm

to help you, tell us your situation. what exactly the status of your application?

green cards (although usually issued within less than 2 weeks!) take up to 2 months dependent on how busy the dept of enterprise, and rejection never happens unless your salary is below accepted for that category and/or you have no degree.. or worse, your employer is a micky mouse one (a lot of them in ireland! and they eventually let you in trouble by not complying with the rules, mainly due to the ignorance of the system)
I'm officially diagnosed with INIS "processing" phobia

nblaze

Post by nblaze » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:21 pm

I'm not sure what the situation is really myself. My employer did the application (their first time!) and I've heard back from my employer that the DJEI is being difficult and asked me to send in an extra document, so I'm guessing during the "pre-check stage" the application was rejected due to being incomplete in one way or another. I'm basing this assumption off of the DJEI website under "Green Card Process" and the pre-check stage.

So I guess I'm wondering if that means the process starts all over again, time wise, etc, when my employer sends whatever else they needs to send. Originally I thought you just send in what's missing and your application is continued; however, reading the DJEI website on Process it says Re-submit your application and all that, so that makes me believe the process is restarted all over again.

Does anyone know how it works when the DJEI requests more?

The anxiety of all this is getting to me and I can't put my apartment up for rent, or put in my notice at my current job until I have an answer! Delays + Limbo = No good!! :(

abeds
Newly Registered

Post by abeds » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:58 am

Hi,
Hey man you can reply for a visa ,but in a different way. You can apply for the green card lottery. That will solve your whole problem.
Hiw to apply for a green card

https://thegreencard4u.com