ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Has anyone got visa after making fresh application??

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mahonsi15
Newly Registered

Re: Has anyone got visa after making fresh application??

Post by mahonsi15 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:40 pm

Many thank to this forum. i got my visa 5 weeks and four day after application. no interview and I receive my BRP same day with my documents

osimen360
Newly Registered

Post by osimen360 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:12 am

Please guy's,the 28days to make fresh application after your upper tribuner appeal has terminated or dismiss case, if it for all tier or for specific group. Does it mean that anyone who appeal was refuse or terminated by FTT or UT can make an application to H.O b4 28 days elasped.is it a general standard adopted by HO and accepted by them or .please anybody with the knowledge to help and refer to any documents I can consult

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:44 am

Pat100 wrote:I applied 28days after my appeal at the upper tribunal was refused
Hi Pat100, Congrats and you r really lucky. Could you please share something about your case as you did put fresh application after UT rejection , nomrally it takes longer time//!! so how did you justify business running within 3 months when anyone submit their application, as guidlines suggests company registration should not be older thant 3 months before you apply?
Pls do spare some time your suggestion will help all of us.
Best Regards

Rockey

Fazer_1985

Post by Fazer_1985 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:55 am

osimen360 wrote:Please guy's,the 28days to make fresh application after your upper tribunal appeal has terminated or dismiss case, if it for all tier or for specific group. Does it mean that anyone who appeal was refuse or terminated by FTT or UT can make an application to H.O b4 28 days elasped.is it a general standard adopted by HO and accepted by them or .please anybody with the knowledge to help and refer to any documents I can consult
@osimen ... I am sorry to hear about your case, Similar situation happened with me applied in jan 2013 got refused in july 2013, won FTT in jan 2014 thn HO went to UTT and appeal got dismissed.

Applied again with fresh Application within 28 days, your days start from the day UT appeal got dismissed including weekends , So start preparing new application ASAP, and try to include as much documentation as you can esp. regarding the genuineness of business.

Though I am still waiting for my Visa, So wish you all the best and speed up bro.
Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in Life, Allah knows what is best for you!!!