ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help..10 year in dec and college revoked

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tushar4321
Newly Registered

Help..10 year in dec and college revoked

Post by tushar4321 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:09 am

Hi
Please could someone advise me,
My 10 Years in uk are completing in 29 dec 14(so planning to file for ilr on the 1 week of dec) and i am currently on tier 4 visa(vaild till april 15) but i just came to know that my college is revoked(25 Sept 2014) but still i have not received a letter from home office saying my stay has be curtailment to 60 days.

So my Questions are
1)Whether i wait for the curtailment letter from HO or find a New Tier 4 sponsor
2)if i do recieve a letter from HO stating my leave is curtailment to say by 2nd week of dec can i apply for ILR in the 1st week of dec(as i qualify at that time)
3)will this effect my ILR application

Thanks in advance

Looking forward in hearing from all of you

asifkhan78
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Help..10 year in dec and college revoked

Post by asifkhan78 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:40 am

tushar4321 wrote:Hi
Please could someone advise me,
My 10 Years in uk are completing in 29 dec 14(so planning to file for ilr on the 1 week of dec) and i am currently on tier 4 visa(vaild till april 15) but i just came to know that my college is revoked(25 Sept 2014) but still i have not received a letter from home office saying my stay has be curtailment to 60 days.

So my Questions are
1)Whether i wait for the curtailment letter from HO or find a New Tier 4 sponsor
2)if i do recieve a letter from HO stating my leave is curtailment to say by 2nd week of dec can i apply for ILR in the 1st week of dec(as i qualify at that time)
3)will this effect my ILR application

Thanks in advance

Looking forward in hearing from all of you
I am in the same situation but my ILR is due in Feb 15 and college has revoked 0n 29 Sept and I am waiting to the letter from HO.
It all depends when u receive letter....someone told me i can go on FLR(FP) form and then vary it to SET (LR) but I am still not sure about it...need to find out more about it..
whats ur thinking about ur situation?

tushar4321
Newly Registered

Re: Help..10 year in dec and college revoked

Post by tushar4321 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:32 pm

I spoke to my solicitor and he advised me to wait for the letter to arrive as i only have 2 more months to go so even if the home office sends me a letter i should be ok.

I would not advise you for FLR(FP) but u can do the same wait for the letter and when it comes then take action accordingly.

I hope you understand what i meant.....