ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

on Tier 4 and College revoked. .ILR due in Feb 2015

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

asifkhan78
Mood:
Pakistan

on Tier 4 and College revoked. .ILR due in Feb 2015

Post by asifkhan78 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:03 pm

i am on Tier 4 and have three tier 4 Dependants. ..my college has revoked today (29 Sept 2014) and my ILR is due on 17 Feb 2015..I will wait for 60 days letter from HO.I also have UK master degree if think about tier 2.
Really confused now and thinking what should I do now while waiting for HO letter..
Thanking all of u in advance for kind suggestions

Obie
Ireland

Re: on Tier 4 and College revoked. .ILR due in Feb 2015

Post by Obie » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:35 pm

You will need to possibly get another college, or make an application under FLR(FP) and then vary to ILR SET (LR), once your qualifying period commences. You will then need to live your wife and children's application, and ask if it could be put on hold until a decision has been reached on your ILR.

If your children were born here, you could consider the possibility of applying for their registration, If or when ILR is approved.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

asifkhan78
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by asifkhan78 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:02 pm

Obie wrote:You will need to possibly get another college, or make an application under FLR(FP) and then vary to ILR SET (LR), once your qualifying period commences. You will then need to live your wife and children's application, and ask if it could be put on hold until a decision has been reached on your ILR.

If your children were born here, you could consider the possibility of applying for their registration, If or when ILR is approved.
Thanks Obie for your reply and much appreciated
Which category or option u want me to select using FLR(FP). It seems difficult to me using this form actually.
anyway u might be right but i never thought abt it...
My children are UK born 3 yrs and 2yrs old respecitvely and wife came here in july 2010

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:11 pm

I believe that is the only option i believe is available to you, as your wife or partner may not be able to meet the financial requirement once you acquire ILR, as their student dependent will lapse in any event.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

asifkhan78
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: on Tier 4 and College revoked...ILR due in Feb 2015

Post by asifkhan78 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:11 am

Obie wrote:I believe that is the only option i believe is available to you, as your wife or partner may not be able to meet the financial requirement once you acquire ILR, as their student dependent will lapse in any event.
If I am going to use FLR (FP) form then which option I should use....FLR FP gives the following option.
. Family life as a partner (10 year route)
• Family life as a parent (5 year and 10 year routes)
• Private life in the UK (10 year route)

please advice on this issue...
Thanks