ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Falsely Accused for Domestic Violence to settle in UK

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cbx102
Newly Registered

Falsely Accused for Domestic Violence to settle in UK

Post by cbx102 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:09 pm

Hello there

Hope some one can help. I'm BC and my wife is my dependent and we have 10months old British baby. My wife falsely accused me for domestic violence in order to get ILR in UK. She's on dependent visa until end of December 2014.
Police cleared me without any charge. My wife is so worried about all the English tests, she needs to do for ILR. That is one of the reasons, she falsely accused me to get ILR. I recently found out her note book and she definitely having discussion about this with some one and she mentioned about English test as well. I have already informed the Home Office about this.

So, my question is; is she able to get ILR accusing me falsely? She does not have any evidence physically or other wise apart from police report and council.

Thanks