ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - 2nd extension- 50% share holder of limited company

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

uzairbaig
Newly Registered

Tier 1 - 2nd extension- 50% share holder of limited company

Post by uzairbaig » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:50 pm

Hi All,

I am going to apply for my 2nd Tier 1 extension. I am working as a contractor through my own register limited company. I have 50% shareholder of my company rest 50% is on my wife's name but I am a sole earner. I withdraw salaries for both my wife and myself every month. I also withdraw dividend monthly for both of us.

I didn't withdraw equal dividend amount for both of us. Usually I withdraw more for myself (to show enough earning for my self for Tier 1 extension process).

I have couple of question regarding my extension.

1) Is it mandatory to show business bank statement? As per policy guideline I only have to show my business bank statement if I kept earnings within the business or company account. (Which I don't because I withdraw salary and dividend every month). Otherwise payslips, personal bank statement, dividend vouchers and letters from accountant to confirm the earning are enough.

2) If I show my business account did case worker ask about other shareholders and how much dividend they get? (nothing as such mention in policy guideline and I also believe it non of their business).

It will be very nice if anyone can help me who has recently go through with same process or have knowledge about it.

Regards

uzairbaig
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 - 2nd extension- 50% share holder of limited comp

Post by uzairbaig » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:29 am

Anyone with similar case?