ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Needed Interview Call for Tier1 (Entrepreneur)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aamirkhanan
Newly Registered

Help Needed Interview Call for Tier1 (Entrepreneur)

Post by aamirkhanan » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:40 pm

To whom it may Concern
Subject: Interview Call for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur Visa)
Dear Friends,
I have applied for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur Visa ) as a team of two (along with my friend) on 23rd july 2014.
I have received an interview call from Home office on 10th Oct 214.
In the letter it is mentioned that we are currently considering your application. In light of recent changes to the immigration rules made on 31st janaury 2013, we are asking you to attend an interview to help us assess your application for Tier1 (Entrepreneur) against paragraph 254DD(h) of the immigration Rules.
……………………………………………………………………………………………….
I have started preparing myself for the interview and got some answers from the immigration board posted already.
However I have got few specific questions which I want to ask.
The Documents we submitted with the Tier1 Application are as follow:
- Team of 2 applied
- Maintenance Account ( £1500 each)
- Joint account
- 50000+ in Joint account
- Funded by our parents (£40000) Bank to bank transfer (Pakistan to UK) - bank receipts sent with the Tier1 application case
- Rest 10,000 by one of Team member ( transferred from Personal Bank to Joint account Bank )
- One Contract Agreement with the client attached (along with the invoices)

CASE BACKGROUND/OVERVIEW:
We have registered our business on 16th june 2014 We got our first client in July 2014 we have done two projects with them First Project was worth of £1500 and Second Project was worth of £1000. We have attached the copy of contract agreement along with the invoices with the case.

Case Send: July 2014
We got 2nd contract agreement with a new company in august 2014. We have done 2 projects with this company. Project-1 in august that was worth of £1600 and project2- in september worth of £1400. Meanwhile we got one more project from Our Previous /First Client worth of £1000. We are receiving Payments for all these work in our Company business account (£4500) from our Clients So far. We have still got 50k in our joint account.

I and my team member got degree in Business Administration in 2012. And got psw in august 2012. My team worker was working in McDonald from last 2 years but I have never worked in last two because I was looking for my field job. But I was not enough lucky. During these two years my parent were bearing my all expenses .My parent visited me in 2012 and they brought money for me during that visit and after that whenever any of my friend use to come from back home they use to send money through him.

QUESTIONS:
1) Now my question is would they ask me what I was doing in last two years and how I was bearing all those expenses?
2) What if the interviewer asks me why you think that companies will do business with Our Company while there are others in the market?
3) I live in Warrington and my accountant is from Oldham. What if he raises the issue why I hired a consultant from Oldham and not from Warrington.
4) We got our first client in July 2014 we have done two projects with them First Project was worth of £1500 and Second Project was worth of £1000. We have attached the copy of contract along with the invoice with the case. But As I mentioned above that I got a new client in august and I have done work (two projects) with him so far and they paid me. My question is should I sent all the new Invoices and my latest Business Bank Account statement to UKBA before my interview?

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: Help Needed Interview Call for Tier1 (Entrepreneur)

Post by Princess of Ammi » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:08 pm

1) Now my question is would they ask me what I was doing in last two years and how I was bearing all those expenses?
why would they ask how you were coping financially when you did not have a job and how one can answer to what you were doing in last 2 years but yourself.(however you should have an acceptable answer to money you shown in UK when there was no job generating money nor any proofs parents and other relatives came and delivered money)

2) What if the interviewer asks me why you think that companies will do business with Our Company while there are others in the market?
you should know why a client comes to you rather than going to other services providers(here I would talk about advantages I.e. prices, quality of services, post service support)

3) I live in Warrington and my accountant is from Oldham. What if he raises the issue why I hired a consultant from Oldham and not from Warrington.
you have an accountant too far from where you and your business is located, its again you who can tell why. (I would say I found him on internet his prices against services and experience (as he mentioned on web) in accountancy made me choosing him)

4) We got our first client in July 2014 we have done two projects with them First Project was worth of £1500 and Second Project was worth of £1000. We have attached the copy of contract along with the invoice with the case. But As I mentioned above that I got a new client in august and I have done work (two projects) with him so far and they paid me. My question is should I sent all the new Invoices and my latest Business Bank Account statement to UKBA before my interview?

I can answer to this question ! you should not provide or send any Documents unless they ask you for however you should take new contract with you in case if they ask for more clients/contracts if you have any
thanks,

aamirkhanan
Newly Registered

Post by aamirkhanan » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:17 pm

Dear Princess of Ammi,

Thanks for your reply. it means alot.

why would they ask how you were coping financially when you did not have a job and how one can answer to what you were doing in last 2 years but yourself.(however you should have an acceptable answer to money you shown in UK when there was no job generating money nor any proofs parents and other relatives came and delivered money).

Continued .... [I dont have my parent tickets, however as a proof I can show the Passport page copy of UK Border stamp which you recieve when enter to UK. Also I can do the same for my friends who came to UK. My question is If I present these proofs would they be acceptable ? I dont want to give them any wrong reason which I dont have any proof to backup.]

I can answer to this question ! you should not provide or send any Documents unless they ask you for however you should take new contract with you in case if they ask for more clients/contracts if you have any

Continued .... [Ok! Now my question is that do they accept any letter/documents/proof during the interview ? ]

S.Danik
Newly Registered

Post by S.Danik » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:23 am

Hi Amer Khan
I also got interview.(hopefully will received date and location soon)
In your case I feel after starting your business you are earning good money...that can make doubt to case worker. Where as I have earned only £500 in three month. So UKBA is not happy to any one.
Any way prepare well. Wish u best luck
Regards

ayyan121
Newly Registered

Post by ayyan121 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:24 pm

Dear All

if you have 50 k in your account try not to show transactions in joint account.
the date on which 50k is done next date print statement .for example on 20/09/14 its 50 k ,then take statment from 20/09/14 to 21/09/14 just showing 50k.i used this trick and i got it.

secondly y you people dating you contracts and invoices on current dates.if you start your company on 1 june2014 then sign contract on 10june2014 .and 9 july generate your first invoice .and after issue of invoice there should be credit period of 30 days .it means invoice will be settled in after 11 july.

there are small small tricks need to be used .

thanks

danikhn83

Post by danikhn83 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:30 am

Hi every 1

I received interview letter today stating "we are currently considering your application. In light of recent changes to the immigration rules made on 31st janaury 2013, we are asking you to attend an interview to help us assess your application for Tier1 (Entrepreneur) against paragraph 254DD(h) of the immigration Rules."

my timeline is below:

applied 26th july 2014
biometrics 11 august
interview letter received today (letter date 22 September)

My company was registered in May2014 , I had two contract with my clients which i submitted along with my application.
my company business account was opened on 24th July but after few days bank put restrictions on acc that i should submit my fresh visa copy and then i can use this account. and because of this my client could not transfer contracted amount in business acc and i was getting cash from them and I have invoices aswell.

any one who had interview in last couple of months if he can share information with us. and also any suggestion will be appreciated.

thanks in advance..

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:17 am

Continued .... [Ok! Now my question is that do they accept any letter/documents/proof during the interview ? ][/quote]

The interviewer doesn't accept any further documents at the time of interview. And you not supposed send any docs to HO unless requested.

S.Danik
Newly Registered

Post by S.Danik » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:32 am

Can any body advise me, for the candidates who have interview..what time UKBA check thier bank. Do they check after interview...I need to withdraw some
Money..and I have interview on 16th oct.. any one gide me best way to do.please.
Thanks
Regards

aamirkhanan
Newly Registered

Post by aamirkhanan » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:44 pm

S. Danik

For the safe side dont with draw any money from your account.... if its is your maintenance account then u can withdraw money but dont go below £945.

S.Danik
Newly Registered

Post by S.Danik » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:24 pm

AMIRKHAN
Thanks for ur reply...No Its same account for 50K and Maintence. I need acutally for few days...interview is on 16th..but I was thinking to trasfer some into my business account ane to pay to some one...please advise

Sukhi123
Newly Registered

Post by Sukhi123 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Hi don't worry they asking simple questions I had interview 22 sep 2014
Like your background
About your team member study how you know him
How much you invest
Your bank account detail
You can find interview questions from Google or send me email I will send you all question
My email id : sukhid52@gmail.com
Best of luck

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:47 pm

Hi,

Sukhi,

Can you send me some interview questions pls?
will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Best Regards

Rockey