ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Code 1 and 4B Condition

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ANHK
Newly Registered

Code 1 and 4B Condition

Post by ANHK » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:25 pm

Hi all,

I am contemplating if I will have restrictions of working as a doctor in training ( my current visa has no such endorsement ) when I apply for extension of my present Tier 2 dependent visa, my partner will qualify for ILR this month. I have been living in this category since April 2013.

If I secure a training post before the expiry of the visa, Code 1 conditions apply on my 3 years extension. If I fail to get a training post i will have Code 4B applied.

Therefore the question, what are the Code 1 and 4B conditions of stay for Tier 1,2 and 5 dependents.

Many thanks in advance.

mmmc
Newly Registered

Re: Code 1 and 4B Condition

Post by mmmc » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:47 am

List of Endorsements for Entry Clearance - Gov.uk [please search this in the google to the meaning of the code] the code describes duration of the visa and extra duration of the visa. For an example: if a student granted 1 year and 8 months visa with Presessional English then the code will be CODE 2 because 3 months visa for Presessional English+ 1 month extra visa + 1 year main course+ 4 months extra visa. This is the explanation of of the code.

vinny

Re: Code 1 and 4B Condition

Post by vinny » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:11 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.