ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

admission another Msc

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

njahan
Newly Registered

admission another Msc

Post by njahan » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Hello,
Its Jahan, please I need your help. Actually I am doing my MSc from a university in London and will be finish in this month. Now I want to know can I apply for another MSc in the same university? I still have 40 months CAP left.

My current course is MSc International Tourism and Hospitality Management and I have done Bachelor in Business Administration from my home country, but now I want to apply for another MSc in International Marketing, which is complementary with my present course and previous course as well. One more thing is that last year I had to retake my current course, that means I took admission for the 2012/2013 but for the retake I am finishing my course this year 2014.

It will be helpful if you please let me know what could be consequences and is it possible to get the admission or not?