ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

On tier 4 60days stay. Urgent help pls!!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Raf25
Newly Registered

On tier 4 60days stay. Urgent help pls!!

Post by Raf25 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:50 am

Hi I've a 60 days letter valid till 31st of Oct to find a new tier 4 sponsor or apply on any other category. I've a Edexcel Btec level 7 diploma pursued from another college (not the sponsored college) meaning I did not have established studies on my previous tier 4 visa expired on 30th march 2013. Incase you're wondering how come I've a 60 days letter now is coz I appealed the decision on last CAS issued from another college, applied on the same day when my previous visa expired on 30th march 2013. Currently I'm pursuing MBA from a Uni (managed to get admission to complete dessertation on the basis of 60 days letter but won't issue and CAS. No strings attached to my immigration status) and will have my graduation in hand by Jan or feb 2015. Colleges are finding hard to issue CAS and are high in demand. I haven't overstayed in no circumstances throughout my stay in the UK. I'm intending to jump on tier 2 once I my MBA in hand by Feb 2015.
My question is as follows:
A. Is it a better option to apply for FLRO now as I only need 4-5 months legal stay until I can get CoS on the basis of MBA?
B. Should I just get a CAS from some college now n apply to stay in the track?
C. Does the law allow us to apply for tier 2 under unestablished history on tier 4 studies?
D. If I apply for FLRO now and God forbid if they refuse my application before January and then go for appeal which would take ages. Is it safe to withdraw appeal (safe as in do I become illegal) when an employer would agree to issue CoS or can I just get a CoS without withdrawing an appeal n then withdraw?
E. Is my MBA valid to issue CoS on such circumstance?

On book answers expected. Thanks a million in advance.

londonboi12

Re: On tier 4 60days stay. Urgent help pls!!

Post by londonboi12 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:13 pm

CANT U APPLY ON THE BASIS OF PGD FOR TIER 2 ?

Raf25
Newly Registered

Re: On tier 4 60days stay. Urgent help pls!!

Post by Raf25 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:24 pm

londonboi12 wrote:CANT U APPLY ON THE BASIS OF PGD FOR TIER 2 ?
You CAN as long as your prospective
employer is ready to undergo labour test which may not be something my future employer is looking forward to. So I would urge to advice me on my questions asked pls. Thank you