ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Senior advise plz its urgent

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aqeel24
Newly Registered

Senior advise plz its urgent

Post by aqeel24 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:44 am

Hello,i am quite user of this forum.i need senior help.
My question is that my tier 1 expire june 2015 and my 10 years time complete august 2015.
So can u give me advise plz.shall i go for ILR or tier 1 extension.thanks.

PKBD

Re: Senior advise plz its urgent

Post by PKBD » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Hello Aqeel

Although I am not an expert but in my opinion you should go for tier1 extension. This is because you don't meet 10 year's requirements in june.
After extension you can apply straight away for ILR on the basis of ten years.
Thanks

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:41 pm

PKBD wrote:Hello Aqeel

Although I am not an expert but in my opinion you should go for tier1 extension. This is because you don't meet 10 year's requirements in june.
After extension you can apply straight away for ILR on the basis of ten years.
Thanks

Agreed with PKBD.
This is straightforward case, if your maturity date is in August and even though u can lodge your ILR application 28 days earlier of that, it will be in July and by then you will be over stayer unless u apply either to T1 extension or switching to any other visa category before your current leave expire.

aqeel24
Newly Registered

Post by aqeel24 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:39 pm

Thanks for reply.but my question can i apply 2 months before ILR.if they refuse.then i vl again apply my ILR.problem is that its my 3rd year start,but unfortunatley i have not put any employees.thats why i am sacred a bit.

PKBD

Post by PKBD » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:04 pm

Hi Aqeel

If you think you haven't got enough evidence to prove and don't want to go for extension then you should apply for another Tier category before your current leave expires. Youcan go for sstudent visa in order to complete your 10 years period.
Many thanks

MYA

Post by MYA » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:21 am

Hi, my name is Younas Iam also on tier1 entrepreneur category, and in same situation as you I can advise you in this matter, if u call me on numbe 07825799472
Happy to help you
Regards

citizenship
Newly Registered

Post by citizenship » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:01 am

Hello aqeel
If MYA help not sufficiant then email me on coolm8@live.co.uk , I will tell you something which you csn discuss with a lawyer.
Thanks